10

Tristan had searched the whole Castle for Galahad but couldn't find the blue eyed boy anywhere. He grew more anxious as he wanders around the gardens where he knew the boy liked to walk around. Finally he gave up and simply asked around for the boys whereabout.

"Sir Galahad? Yes I did see him . He was entering the forest. "A maid informed Tristan who frowned.

'Why would he go to the forest alone ?'Tristan wondered but decided to wait for the boy as he knew that the boy didn't like being treated as a child. But when the sun began tk sink in the horizon and still there was no sign of the boy Tristan packed his leather bag and went into the forest.

The threat of Morgana and The Saxons still lingered in the air buy they had remained silent and dormant for years so Tristan knew the chances of them coming out today was clearly low.

Tristan enjoyed the solitude the forest provided . And he was the most accurate and skillful scouter in the group. So he also knew that Galahad was the worst scouter in the group too. The boy would get lost withing these forest in matter of small amount of time . Others found it hilarious when the boy got lost but it was no laughing matter for Tristan when it considered the his safety.

The day was growing old and the sun sinking down beneath the tops of the pines. The light began to streak through the trees casting both brilliant and shadowy beams . The trunks of fallen trees were pricky and brown with broken branches indicating that someone had passed by them not long befor. There were birds above, calling, pecking on the tall trees . There is movement of animals and the water which flowed quietly until it splashed on the sharp rocky slopes and forms the water. Only voice of nature was heard .

Tristan crunched the branches below his boots trying to find the boy. Suddenly and slowly the last golden Ray of sunlight faded on the horizon. He frowned deeply as he walked deeper inside the forest now beginning to worry about the younger boy . What if some only had got to him before he did?What if he got lost and was captured by bandit or The Saxons?

There were movement of mammals but they were mostly small. It was already dark by the time Tristan reached a small opening which lead to the oceans . The cliff was long above the roaring oceans which stretched as far as eye could see.

When he finally made it to the cliffs the scent of fresh faunas were replaced with the salty fresh smell of the ocean and the warm air flowing . The moonlight illuminated the whole water body giving it a mysterious light reflecting from the bottom of the ocean.

And right on the edge of it stood the small but soft and strong body of Galahad.

And if Tristan had his doubts before they all melted in that very second .

To him Galahad looked like an absolute angle with a kind of pure , sweet transparent beauty. His brown shiny hair graceful but strong arm ,bright blue eyesand soft little cupid lips.

While he was the Wolf of Camelot Galahad was his saving grace. While he was violent galahd was the subconciousness of inner peace. While he was rough featured Galahads soft feature brought them harmony. The night and the day . The cold harsh winter and the soft beautiful spring.

That was what they represented . Galahad had manged to tame the beast and Tristan would glady fall on his knees for the love of Galahad.

"Tristan." Galahad stated softly but also with a hint of coldness which caused Tristan to twitch.

"Pup........why don't you step back from there. I have some important things to say to you."Tristan said stepping forward .

Galahad looked behind his brown hair seeping across his face with curiosity and determination filled his blue eyes which drew his silver ones inside a deep carnavas

"What is there to talk about Tristan. You made your feelings quite clear. "Galahad asked simply.

"The promise we made was years ago Tristan. So i wont hold you accountable to hold your end of the promise. But I do want to admit to the fact that I had waited for you . Months turned to years but I was fine with that. I will free you from your promise Sir Tristan. Your free
From this burden." Galahad said with a soft voice which couldn't match with the thunderous heartbeat of Tristan.

'Was he too late? Did he really took all the feelings and emotions the younger boy clearly had for him as granted and now he lost it ? What rights did he have now to confirm his love when he made his lover suffer for years.'

Galahd simply looked at him with his eyes filled with tears. Now he was certain that Tristan would leave. He was free after all. He would go away , find a beautiful lady to wife and they would live happily. Galahad had never been selfish his whole life and had wished for the best but at this.........situation he couldn't help but wonder

'what about me ?'

Tristan moved forward with a hesitated steps. He didn't know what to tell the man bodre him . There were many words he had to express what he felt but couldn't utter a single sound .

"I know I have caused you pain Galahad and god forgive me but I didn't know how to approach it. I have loved you since the day we met . Since you pulled that leather strap. I fell in love with your inner spiritual force that sincerity, you softness of soul which illuminated your eyes and your skin . It's that soul I love in you ........I still love and will always love so strongly and happily. "
Tristan said approaching Galahad who stood stunned.

"And now I am afraid I might be late but I want to ask you for your forgiveness and maybe your love. Do you think.......can you beleive in your heart of gold that you could love me back ." Tristan asked his silver eyes never leaving those blue as he held his hands.

Galahad could not utter any words as he nodded his head . The pair of strong arms embraced him as he felt the ring hung around Tristan's neck.