Chapter 35: Talking

TW: Swearing

_______________________________

Dream POV:

My door burst open and I expected Drista to run through the door, so I opened my mouth as if I was going to yell at her to get out.

But, it wasn't Drista it was George.

My jaw dropped in shock at his presence as all my thoughts and feelings are scattered across my brain inhibiting my capacity to speak. His face is tear-stained and his hair is messy and he just stood there.

However, not even a second later he collapses onto me resuming crying into my chest with his arms wrapped around my torso. I'm left frozen with my sticking out in front of me whilst sitting against my backboard. My brain had finally caught and I instantly wrapped my arms around comforting him.

As soon as he felt my arms around him I felt him snuggle into me more, only that ended when he pulled away quickly, stopped crying, and looked at me. I was just about to say something when he spoke.

"I broke up with Lukas," he said with a serious look and tone.

Pause, wait what. Did I hear him right?

"You broke up with Lukas?" I questioned, this is also the time I conveniently notice that he was sitting in my lap.

"Yes, I did" he replied looking down and fidgeting with his hands

He broke up with Lukas, I don't believe it. My thoughts continue to fire as I sit spaced put staring at George.

I'm brought back to reality when I feel George's lips on mine and his hand on my chest by instinct my hands fall to his hips and I begin to reciprocate the kiss. Then, I remember he came in here bawling his eyes out. So, I quickly pull away and he goes a little red.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to overst-"He tries to say looking away, but I cut him off.

"George," I say putting my hands on his cheeks and turning his face towards mine.

"Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just a little worried" I finished my sentence.

"Why?" he says sniffling a bit.

"Because you came in here crying" I reply.

"Right," he says with a little laugh.

"Umm, I'm okay I guess?" he says hesitantly.

"You guess? "I questioned once more.

"Okay, no. But I just need someone to hug me right now and I don't want anyone else to and I know you're probably mad at me. And, we can talk about it later. I just need a hug, which might sound cheesy or childish. But, you can't judge me right now be I'm crying. So shut up" he says finishing his sudden rant that was definitely a little cheesy at most.

"Okay," I say simply and pull him in to cuddle on my bed beside me and he snuggles in once more. Suddenly he pulls himself up and looks at me.

"Okay?" he questions, I gave a simple nod in response.

"You don't have anything to say right now?" He asks

"No" I reply

"But, you always have something to say whether I like it or not," he says curiously.

"We'll talk later like you said in your chee-"he cuts me off as a slight smile appears on my face from the teasing.

"SHHHHH," He says quickly.

"You said you wouldn't" he retorts looking at me after rolling his eyes and taking a short breath.

"Do what" I reply innocently with an even wider smile forming. He huffs and laid back down on my chest.