Chapter 28: Party - part 3

TWs: Swearing

________________________

George POV:

I mumbled he looked a lot better than before, he didn't look so drunk now.

The door squeaked open, I sat up on the bed and faced the door. Lukas closed the door behind him and sat beside me.

"Look, George"

He was looking down at his hands in his lap.

"The way I acted earlier was immature and I want to apologize"

Lukas looked up at me and grabbed my hands. I didn't say anything, I had completely forgotten about the Lukas thing after the 7 minutes in heaven.

"I feel like I've been under so much pressure lately and I thought the party would be some sort of relief, but it wasn't and I hurt you"

he continued speaking, I could hear the thing he was saying. Just none of it fully registered, One person kept coming to mind.

Dream.

I finally clued in when h he was just about to finish his sentence.

"I'm sorry George"

I nodded and pulled him into a kiss pretending as if everything was normal, We pulled away and he smiled at me. I smiled back trying not to show my guilt.

Lukas is a good guy and I don't want to hurt him. He may have his bad moments, but so does everyone else.

I laid back on the bed with a slight sigh.

"Are you okay babe?'

He asked

"Yeah, just a little bored. Do you wanna go back to the party?"

"We could"

He paused and grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the sitting position.

"Or we could make out"

Lukas suggested in a deeper voice, he moved his hand to my cheek.

I kissed him.

And I don't know why.

I kissed him hard. I moved onto his lap and ran my hands through his hair. Yet, none of it felt right. It felt kinda wrong.

It was supposed to feel good, he's my boyfriend after all.

I felt his hands go to hips.

This felt completely unnatural, yet I'm still here making out with him. The way Dream kissed me felt a hundred times better. He was all this was in my head as we kissed.

His hands went underneath my shirt and up to my chest.

Dream was the only one that occupied my thoughts, I know I like Dream. But, why am I here? I felt bad, he doesn't deserve what I did. I wanted it though.

I heard the door creak open behind me. I assumed it was Quackity.

"Quackity, hi"

I said moving off Lukas's lap and onto the bed beside me. I looked at the door and it was not Quackity.

It was Dream.

He frowned

"George, am I the same height as Quackity"

He tried to say jokingly, but I heard the pain behind it. I laughed going along with his "joke".

"Well, I'll get going then. I didn't mean to interrupt"