Chapter 27: Party - part 2

TWs: Swearing, Underage drinking, and smoking/weed

_____________________________________

George POV:

"So, are you gonna do it or not?"

Sap asked

"Ummm..."

Dream said

"Yes I guess"

Dream got up from where he was sitting and he sat down in front of me looking into my eyes. My nerves spiked a bit as he leaned forward slowly and planted a gentle kiss on my cheek. I felt myself smile a bit and my cheeks dusted pink. Dream locked eyes with me for a second then gave me a sweet little smile. My stomach started to feel weird, not the bad weird though.

He got up and went back to his seat across from me in the circle.

I'm still kinda stunned, I don't know why though. He said that he was gonna do it and he did. My mind was freaking out a bit.

Without saying anything I got and left the circle and went to the kitchen, I felt the stares of my friends behind me as I left the circle.

Once I was in the kitchen, I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water.

As I was drinking my water I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn around to see Dream standing behind me with a concerned look on his face.

"George, are you okay?"

"Yep"

"I didn't make you uncomfortable did I?"

"No, you didn't I was just thirsty"

"Okay, Good"

"You can head back if you want, I'll meet you there"

"Yeah. okay"

Dream took a few steps before turning back and looking towards me, hesitantly he said

"George, can I hug you?"

"Yeah, why?"

I said confused as he pulled me into a hug. His head rested on my shoulder while mine was in his chest due to the height difference.

"I don't know, I just never get hugs and I need one after what happened yesterday"

As he spoke his breath hit my ear sending shivers down my spine,

"What happened yesterday?"

Dream let go of me and pointed to his swollen nose and bruised eye.

"Right sorry. Do you mind if I ask who"

"An asshole, don't worry about it"

"You sure, I'll beat them up with the little strength I have"

I joked air punching the space in front of me. Dream laughed and so did I.

"Well, let's get back before anything too interesting happens"

We walked back to the living room to see Tommy doing the chicken dance on the couch

"Tommy, what are you doing?"

Dream asked

"Wilbur's stupid dare"

Dream walked over to Will and high fived him

"Did anyone take a video"

I asked laughing a bit.

"I did"

Tubbo said waving his hand.

"You should send it to me"