Chapter 9: Another Day

TWs: Swears

___________________________________________

George POV:

I woke up screaming. Again.

It was the same Dream every time, same ending. Same beginning. I am always chased and always end up falling into the endless void below me. Say goodbye to my sleep cause I won't be getting any if they keep happening at the rate they are.

Bet you can guess what time it is

Yep

It's 4 morning, great 3 hours of sleep for one long-ass day.

I slowly sit up examining my room as if it were the first time I saw it while thinking about the fact that I won't fall asleep again.

The good thing this time was that I wasn't sobbing, I was just scared shitless.

I mean I know that's not a great thing, but in my opinion, it's better than crying.

I groaned falling back onto my pillow. Staring at the ceiling I hear creaks coming from the floorboards in the hall. I have one guess as to who it could be. Mya.

Seconds later Mya opens my door

"George are you okay?"

"yeah, I am fine"

"Well then I'm going back to bed"

"Okay then, enjoy your sleep cause I won't be getting any more"

She turns to leave, but before she did. She stopped.

"Wait I have one question"

"yeah"

"Who was actually at the door?"

"Someone irrelevant to you"

"who"

"You don't need to know"

"But, I want to"

"No"

"Then I am just gonna assume it's your boyfriend then"

I cringed at the thought, and said nothing for a few seconds, trying to think of a comeback. I couldn't think of one.

"Fine, you do you"

I replied for lack of better words

Mya left after that, I lay in my bed trying to fall asleep but I never did. Then my mind got busier and busier. Till I remembered what happened yesterday at dreams.

I frown and start dreading going to school. I have to though, I have a test and then there's the project.

- Time Skip - to the school parking lot

Sitting in my car I continued dreading being here, I've got so much drama that I feel like crying myself to sleep for the rest of my existence.

I got out of my car and strolled into the school trying to look as stable as possible with the 3 hours of sleep I got.

At my there was another piece of paper sticking out, it was exactly like the others one. More compliments and admirations. (?)

It read

Hey cutie,

I like your outfit today

it matches you perfectly

- (ツ)

Others might be weirded out by these notes, but I find them endearing. They always brought a smile to my face. I want to meet this person, the anonymity was intriguing.