Chapter 1: Nightmares

TWs: Swearing

____________________________________________

Every day was the same for George. He'd wake up, go to school, pick up his sister and then go home. Since his mom is never home, due to her always being at work. He makes dinner for himself and his sister, then goes to his room to do his homework.

When he finishes his homework, he usually ends up calling his best friend Sapnap otherwise known as Nick. They've been best friends ever since they were 5, when they were younger they were neighbors. Then Georges's family decided to move into the bigger part of the city for his dad's job.

Now they're 17 years old and it's 2 months into 12th grade.

George doesn't have many friends. He has Sapnap and 4 others. Quackity or Alex and Karl, then he met Wilbur and Tommy two years ago. They were new students who had just recently moved from England. Compared to his friends, George is more of an introvert. He'd rather stay at home far from everyone else. While the others loved to party and to go out. Unlike, his friends he was getting straight A's. It's not that his friends are failing, he just likes to focus more on school than high school parties. Then when he wasn't focused he liked to play Minecraft with his friends.

High school is never the best for an introvert nonetheless for being gay in a homophobic school. George hasn't told anyone apart from his friends, his sister, and his mom. They are all very supportive and love him just the same. Although George did end up telling one more person. His name is,

Dream.

Or Clay, Dream was a nickname given to him when they were younger. Now they absolutely hate  each other. They got into a fight about who knows what and Dream said things he could never take back. Sapnap ended up sticking with George because  Dream was being a complete dick. He didn't want to be around someone who could say such horrible things. Dream wasn't homophobic or anything. Dream is actually bi, although he only just recently discovered it. He just said things that got way too personal.

They stopped talking to each other about 2 years ago at the end of grade 10. Every time they see each other in the hall they just glare at each other. For George, Dream was the person he told everything. It takes a lot for George to open up, Sapnap was jealous of their friendship. Then when Dream said what he said, it broke George for weeks.

Nowadays Dream is still a dick, he and his new friends, Technoblade and Schlatt. Always pick on him, they take his lunch and force him to do his homework. He's never been hit though. With that, Dream is the captain of the football team and is known as the popular kid. He has a bunch of girls crowding him all the time, but I guess that's the price you pay when you're popular. George hasn't told anyone he gets picked on. He thinks he should be able to deal with it on his own.

And that's what he has been doing for the past year ever since it started. 

George POV:

I was running through a forest being chased by some hooded figure, I couldn't tell whether it was green or yellow. I was nearing an edge, I looked back at the figure. It was getting closer and closer. Eventually, I stopped at the edge, I was out of breath. As the figure approached me I realized that it was my father.

He leaned forward hovering over me. I seemed to shrink as he leaned more and more. I started to hear something cracking. I look down at my feet to see what was going on and when I did the ground began to crumble from my feet.

I immediately fell, but not before I could grab onto the edge. I gave my dad a look saying " help me up". But he just shook his head, then I start to lose my grip he says

"Why are you such a disappointment"

I lost my grip and fell into the abyss below, screaming so loud my vocal cords could snap. As I'm falling I see my dad cackling, then he just walked away like nothing ever happened.