Chapter 13: Solved

TWs: Swearing

______________________________________

George POV:

My eyes fluttered open from the rays of sunshine that shone through the window.

Moving around a little bit I realized I was sleeping on a bed, last night I was sure that I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.

I would assume that Dream brought me up here, I ignored it for now because whoever's bed I was in is super warm and comfy. After sleeping in it I refuse to move.

Especially with this super comfy pillow I've been cuddling throughout the night. I still haven't moved from when I woke up and I wasn't planning to. I heard the door open a little bit and I looked up to see who was there, but I missed them. I assume it was Drista cause no one else would be here.

When I moved to look at the door I realized I was in Dream's room.

So I'm in Dream's room, that makes a lot of sense. Although, I have no idea where Dream is. Before I got comfortable I looked at the time and it was almost noon. Granted we did stay up pretty late watching movies so it makes sense as to why I'm still in bed. I'd probably still be in bed either way I sleep way too sleep, but that's okay.

I got comfortable and snuggled up to my pillow, shoving my face into it. I closed my eyes enjoying the peacefulness of the room.

That was until I heard shuffling beneath me, I opened my eyes and properly examined the pillow I was snuggling.

The pillow was not a pillow, it was a human and not just any human. It was Dream. Blushing I tried to get up and off him. Dream groaned as he pulled me back into his chest not fully being awake and aware of the situation. My cheeks burned more with my face shoved into his chest. To be honest, it was really comfy and I could feel my eyelids getting heavier, I tried not to fall asleep again, but my body didn't let me. I drifted to sleep in the arms of the blond below me.

I woke up half an hour later, but Dream wasn't in his room anymore. I hesitantly got out of the comfortable bed and looked in the mirror Dream had in his room, my hair was all over the place. But, nobody's gonna care so I left it be. I could hear noises coming downstairs from the kitchen.

The smells from the kitchen pulled me out of the room and downstairs to see Dream cooking breakfast.

"Hey, George how'd you sleep?"

"It was good"

"You seemed pretty comfortable"

He said with a smirk

Heat rose to my cheeks from his statement, I looked away so he wouldn't notice.

" I see you made breakfast"

"George it's past noon. It's not breakfast"

"Oh, shut up"

Dream put a plate of food in front of me as well as besides, he came around the table and sat beside me. We ate our food pretty quickly and returned to Dream's room.

We talked for a little bit then I remembered I was hanging out with all my friends today.

"Dream, I have to get going now. I have to get some chores done."

"That's okay do we want me to drop you off"

"You're an idiot, I drove myself here remember"

"right, nevermind"

He blushed and looked away trying to hide it

- Time Skip - ( Back at his house )