"Let that happen, I would not have." Yoda says shaking his head.

Y/n lets out a breath and looks back at the blade "I've never seen a yellow lightsaber before." She says.

"Rare, they are. Temple guards use them, they do." Yoda says "Having one means many things, yes." He hums.

"Good things I hope." Y/n said with a nervous laugh, turning the blade off.

"Yes, good things." Yoda says with a nod.

Y/n turns the saber off "Does this mean I get to start training with it?" She asks.

Master Yoda laughs slightly "No." He answers "Not yet, more training we have."

"What!" Y/n asks her jaw dropping slightly "Then-then why did we go through all this?"

"My reasons I have." Yoda says with a nod "Dismissed for the day, you are. A break you deserve."

Y/n smiles and nods "Thank you Master, I'll see you tomorrow morning." She says, before leaving the room her lightsaber in her hand.

☁︎

Y/n steps out of the shower, a towel wrapped tightly around her body. She had taken over an hour to shower, just standing there and letting the water wash over her. When Y/n walked into her room, there was a figure standing by the window. The room was completely dark, so she couldn't tell who it was. Her eyes went wide, and fear washed over her. But then she relaxed, something about this person seemed familiar.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked looking to her nightstand where her lightsaber was, but it wasn't there.

"What, don't recognize your own boyfriend? Have I really been gone that long?" A familiar voice asks.

Y/n gasps "Ani?" She asks as the lights suddenly turned on.

There he was, Anakin Skywalker in all his glory. He looked exhausted, and there was some dirt on his face. But despite all that, he had the biggest smile on his face.

Y/n instantly ran towards him, and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly "You're finally back!"

Anakin laughs and places and arm around her "And I come back to find, my girl in only a towel." He says stepping back, "And, she has a lightsaber!' He adds holding up Y/n's saber.

Y/n blushes at the nickname his girl, "Well, I just got out of the shower and I really didn't expect you back." She says nervously.

"I mean, I'm not complaining." Anakin says pressing a kiss to her cheek, "But seriously, where did you get this?" He asks holding up the hilt.

Y/n grabs it "It's mine." She says probably.

Anakin raises a brow "Really?" He asks "When-when did you get it?"

"I got the crystal for it a week ago, and I just finished it up today." Y/n says.

"Can I see it?"

Y/n grins "I thought you'd ask." She says excitedly.

The young queen takes a few steps back, and ignites the blade. The golden glow lights up the room even more, and Anakin's eyes go wide "Holy shit."

"Isn't it awesome!" Y/n exclaims excited, using her other hand to adjust the towel so it'd stay on.

"It's so.....you." Anakin says with a smile "I like it, I like it a lot."

Y/n turns off the saber "It's amazing right!" She shouts happily, practically bouncing.

Anakin smirks "Sweets, please get dressed." He says "I'm a little tempted to just-"

"AH, DON'T BE DIRTY!" Y/n shouts quickly tossing her saber on the bed, and turning to make her way to the closet.

"Can't help it." Anakin says sitting down on the bed with a sigh, his entire body aching.

"So, how was....Kashyyyk?" Y/n asks searching the closet for some clothes.

Anakin laughs tiredly "Exhausting." He says "I haven't slept in almost two days."

Y/n grabs a pair of sweats, and a baggy shirt "What?" She asks.

Anakin smiles slightly looking at her "I'm just glad I'm back." He says, "I really missed you."

Y/n smiles walking over to the bathroom "I missed you too." She says, closing the door only leaving it ooen a crack.

When she walks back out, Anakin is laying halfway on the bed fast asleep. Y/n smiles slightly at the sight, it was cute. Letting out a sigh she walks to the bed, and grabs not only her lightsaber but Anakin's too. She sets them both down on the nightstand, before walking back to Anakin and crossing her arms.

"Force, you are filthy." Y/n mutters looking at his dirty clothes.

Y/n then attempts to pull Anakin further up the bed, it wasn't an easy task. The entire time she was moving him, Y/n was surprised he didn't wake up. Anakin was definitely a heavy sleeper, something she didn't expect. Y/n then moved to take of Anakin's shoes, dropping them to the ground. She then managed to pull the blanket from under him, and cover him up.

Once Y/n had done that, she let out a breath. She makes her way to the window, and sat down cross legged in front of it. Finally after a long day, Y/n was gonna take sone time to meditate. Finally she felt relaxed, Anakin was back safe and Alive.

late update sorry! <3