Chapter Fifty Three{Rolan} 🔥

"So fucking wet."

So responsive and I fucking love it. The view, the illicit sounds, the way her ass jiggles excitedly when they receive another round of hits. My hand prints imprinted on her tanned skin shouldn't be looking this torturous but it is and it makes me want to keep on going but I don't want to scare her off just yet.

She's whimpering and shivering, she's loving it. Loving it too much. Her whole body is red and hot, if the wet patch on her black lace tells me anything, that is how much she's loving this.

I trail my left hand over her body, from her waist up the serpentine line of her back to her throat then to grab a full fist of her fiery curls, pulling her head up.

"This starting to look like a reward, Mika." I growl lowly. She twists her head to the side to look at me. Her lower lip is held captive with her teeth and her eyes are in a daze of lust. A freaking erotic scene that goes all the way to my dick.

Then she smirks and whispers," I should have warned you but where's the fun in that?"

"Really?"

I tug on her thong. Riding it up and down her waist before yanking it off her body, the material ripples across the room. The delicate sight of her pink glistening cunt stares right back at me.

Her body shivers beneath my right palm as stroke her smooth ivory skin before landing another smack on her right cheek. Her ass jiggles, her body jerks and arches against the chair which bounces gently. She bites down a moan. I smirk

"I guess I have to take it up a notch then."

My right hand leave her body to unbuckle my belt. By the sound of the metal jingling she tries to look back at what I'm doing but I tighten my hold on her hair making it hard for her to do so.

I fold the leather in two." Now, count." I whip the leather on her skin. She howls in pain drowned in pleasure. "Count!"

"One!" She screams. I strike again.
"Two!"

If I thought her skin could not get redder than it could, I was wrong. Her skin burns like she sat on a hot plate. It fuels my desire, I'm hardly holding on to my sanity. I've always wanted to do this, turn pain into pleasure and vice versa. She's not the only one breathing hard, I am too. After every strike I caress her burning flesh, soothing the pain.

I strike simultaneously on both cheeks and she counts every hits with a shattering chord in her voice at every number she screams.

Her cunt is dripping on the wooden chair like a broken faucet. "Such a dirty girl." I land my tenth strike and she screams a word that brings me to a halt.

"Please," She begs with a quivering breath.

Immediately, I discard the belt to the other side of the room. The metal dramatically clangs through the air as it meets the floor. She turns her head, I let her. She watches as  I go on my knees, release my hold on her head and squeeze her cheeks with my hands. My head go between her cheeks and I take a deep sniff. Hmmmm, she smells like vanilla with an undertone of sandalwood.

"Rola-oOommh"

With my hands spreading her cheeks apart I dive into her hot cunt. Lapping her juices with my tongue like a cat will do to his milk. She tastes just as delicious. Her body trashes against the chair, a plea for to be released but I fear to lose control if she touches me right now.

The chair rocks violently against the marble floor. I lower my hand and pull her clitotris between my fingers, giving it a pinch. A warning for her to keep still and she does, although barely. I feel her thighs spasm beneath my hands. She's close. It'd be beautiful to see her come undone but this is not a reward.

My tongue digs into her pussy, tangling with every nerve inside her before pulling out and digging in again. My pace quickens and it puts her in a frenzy.

"I'm gonna—"

I pull out completely, standing up to my full height. Her head bows in frustration as a string of curses leave her sultry lips. She's breathing heavily in a ragged pattern.

Slowly, I walk round the chair to her front. She looks a mess, a perfect, illicit mess and she's all mine. Her hair is a messy nest on her head, her face is flushed with her jaw in a tight stiff.

I go down to her height and pull her jaw in a rough tug towards my direction. She looks down at me with indignant eyes which burn fiery like the hair on her head but behind that is the wanton desire and want in her eyes.

"It's a punishment, Anís. You tell me what I want to hear. I give your release." 

She tries to look away from me but my fingers on her jaw tightens and she stills. "You're adopted?"

"Yes."

"You didn't tell me."

"You didn't ask."

She scoffs. I pull her jaw tighter, my eyes squinting deeper at her in warning.

"It isn't a secret Mika. If you want to know so badly, all you have to do is ask." I say to her, watching her eyes look everywhere except my eyes. Another deeper shade of blush covers her face.

"Are we clear?"

No response so my hand goes behind her neck and pull on her curls hard enough for her to gasp loudly to my face. I move closer to her face, my eyes trailing from her collarbone to her neck then her flushed face. Expectantly, my lips hover against hers and I whisper my previous question in a more louder and dominant tone.

"I said, Are we clear?"

She wets her lips before answering. "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I stroke her left cheek in a soft caress. "Good girl." my thumb slides to her open lips and she takes it in her hot slick mouth, sucking it like she would with my dick. The heat spreads all the way to it, adding to my torture. Her swirling jade eyes are fixed on me and I don't look away. I can't look away.

She lets my thump go with a soft pop sound. I stand back up and untie my jacket around her hands.

"The bed, now. On your back with your legs spread open."