Chapter Fourty Seven{Ronan} 🔥

This is torture.

The control that I hold for 29 years of my life is beginning to waver and crack from the edges. My years with Katarina did not falter my control over anything. I had control over her as well as my demons but since I set my eyes on this fiery and interesting piece of art beside me, my control has been slipping drastically. How does one look seductive and sultry without trying?

"I like your family."  She suddenly says. We're in the middle of the hallway on the way to her room. She halts in her steps and faces the open entrance of Nikolai's painting room. The moon light shines through the full length rainbow stained window in the room, illuminating the area with a beautiful glow. She slips her hand from mine and sways lightly as she walks into the room.

I watch her step into her light. Now, the moonlight is not only illuminating the room but also the beauty that just walked into it. She stands on a spot and looks up at the moonlight through the window. The colors fall on her being, adding more color to her floral suit gown. Something about her tonight spells essence. My legs move on their own and I find myself standing beside her. Although she is tall but I'm taller, my eyes lower to her level to see her eyes closed. Her skin glows in the moonlight of colorful rays of colors.

"Beautiful." I whisper, watching her eyes flutter open. She looks at me with dull unmoving green eyes then she abruptly looks away. The familiar red blush creeps up her neck and I smirk. "How is it that you're untouched, Anís?" I could not stop myself from taking a strand of her auburn curls and toil them around my fingers.

"I never had interest." her soft voice reaches my ear, tingling my nerves. Her body heaves up as she takes a breath in. "it never did cross my mind. I was pretty occupied with other things."

"Interesting." I murmur. She turns to look at me, facing me, her hair slips away from my fingers. I brush them together before returning them to the warm comfort of my pocket. My eyes stare down at her with an inkling of amusement. "What other things?" to this, she cocks an eyebrow at me, her own lips curl to a teasing smile.

"Talking stage? Aren't we past that?"

I lean closer. "I know right. So pick one, your room or my room?" rapidly, her eyes blink rapidly as her face flushes brighter. "I'd love to know who I'm about to marry, we could have little conversations about one another as the time passes or we can as well do it over fucking but I doubt you'd be able to  hold coherent conversation my my dick so deep in you, you'd feel me for weeks." A smile of triumph takes over my face as I watch her eyes widen for a moment with  flare of sudden arousal.

She clears her throat and looks away from me while her the movement of her silently gulping her saliva catches my view. I don't tease her further. Not because I'm too merciful but because I believe I won't be able to control myself if she continues to stare at me with such eyes. Like she is begging to be ruined by me, like she knows of the damage I can cause but would love for me to do it to her body.

"Books," She begins, pulling me out of my thoughts. She turns away from me and walks closer to the window. "I love to read, go on adventures with Tiana, travel and see the world. Besides, no one wanted to be friends with a girl who's mother has lost her mind. I was a walking oppressing nightmare, boys were intimidated by me while girls were plain right rude and envious. All those mentioned are reason for my innocence and I don't regret it not one bit." She sends me a fleeting smile over her shoulder and I halt. My tongue freezes, time must have stopped because her smile imprints itself in my mind and it's like the only thing I'm seeing.

" You should feel honored Mr Dimitri." She adds with smirk on her face. "It's too easy for you. How about I make you work for it?" I don't seem to catch on to her words as she suddenly turns back at me and struts back to where I stood, her hips sway in a sultry manner and her eyes gleam with intent. She's right in front of me before I can blink. In a quick instant she pulls me down by the collar and smashes my lips on hers.

Once again, I taste the addicting nectar of her lips. Her lips battle against mine for dominance and I make her work for it. Her sentence runs in my head. 'Make me work for it?' only if she knew. My hands travel down her waist, into her gown. They pause at the realization of the lacy material I feel on her thighs. Fuck me, she's wearing a fucking garter!. I pull them a little and let them snap on her skin. She jerks followed by a little mewl. She loves it, the pain that is pleasurable. Katarina didn't like it very much and it was my Forte. I trail my fingers on her creamy skin and grab handfuls of her ass. They could not fit into my large palms but I work my way with it, spreading her cheeks apart, I put two fingers into her very slick and wet pussy and immediately began pumping in and out. It was so slippery, I could not help the groan that left my lips.

She's driving me crazy with the moans and mewls mixed sounds that leave her lips. Her hands take a handful fist of my collar as she uses me as a support to keep herself up. Her thighs her buckling, I draw her clit out and pinch the bud tight. She gasps loudly and I feel it slimmer down my fingers, coating them in the most erotic way ever known to me.

"Make me work for it? You're mine Davi, your lips, your tits, your ass and your so responsive pussy. They are all mine for the taking and I'm going to ruin you in ways that might make you run for the hills." I growl into her ear, feeling her body shudder in fear or anticipation? I'm unsure. But when she looks up at me with hooded eyes that screams" Fuck me" and opens her mouth. The words that leave those pink swollen entrance make me freeze on spot.

"Ruin me, Rolan."