Chapter Fifty Two{Davinia} 🌹

My breath shudders at my every step over each step on the mini stair case to the front porch of his home. Andrei opens the ancient looking intricate door. He hasn't said any word since as we walk into the massive living room, deep end ceilings with low, hanging chandeliers. I take a quick look around whilst trying to keep up with his walking pace. The walls and theme of the interior is teal green and on the words are patterned intricate black designs like an atala butterfly.

It's beautiful than I thought it would be. Somewhere in the middle while I was busy inspecting his house with curious eyes, Andrie left me alone with this sexually frustrated sadist. We step into an elevator, my heart beats in a fluttery manner. The low vibration of the steel beneath my heels distract my mind from the expectations of what will happen when I get in the room alone with him.

Every breath I take fills my lungs with oak tree and citrus with a bit of honey and it adds to the humming in my body. This isn't good, this strange feeling. I've never been this wanton in the whole of my 23 years of living. I've been infatuated with men in the past, Rex included but not to the extent of being shameless and unchaste.

I am very good at keeping such wants and feelings on a low key, sealing them in a very deep part of myself but now it's like Rolan has opened the door to those feelings and wants and has tossed the key into a bottomless pit. I don't even want to find it, this is worse.

The ping from the elevator pulls me out of my head. I look forward but I see nothing. As we walk, side by side with my heart thumping and my body going colder by the second. Till the clock of the door reaches my ears, only then do I realize that I am now in a room. A wide rectangular room with a Grey wallpaper that has cactus rose colored swirlings on it.

My feet move forward without my command, taking in the decorations of the room. Don't know which is big between this room and the one back home. Wind blows the cream colored satin curtains that cover the open balcony. Whistling in the fresh smell of the vines and wet tress.... Vines?

Wait.

I turn back to see Rolan standing in his handsomely sinful glory with his hands in the pockets of his pants and his electrifying eyes on me. The way he's looking at me right now has the air on my body standing, it makes it hard to me to make a single movement and I really feel a need to itch my wrist. His stare holds me in place. He does not make an attempt to move or speak, he just stands there and looks at me with his cold, unrelenting eyes.

"Nice place." I blurt out in a low mumble and I immediately feel like ramming my face into the wall nearest to me. What in the name of Zeus was that? Were you expecting a "Thank you?" my snarky sub consciousness scold me without default.

But apparently my mental freak out doesn't seem to bother him at all. I mean, it's not like I'm expecting it to but anything that would make this feeling disappear will do for now.

Do I really want this feeling to disappear?

"Strip".

What?

I blink twice. I'm not sure I heard it right. Laughter builds up in my throat and it ends up escaping my lips, rippling the silence and calm in the atmosphere. Tears pickle at the sides of my lids as my shoulders quake gently. I drop my bag on the vanity beside me and fold my hands beneath my chest.

The laughter continues, I can't seem to control it. My eyes close to blink out the tears. "Pardon me but I do-"

My eyes fly wide open when my butt softly hits the wood of the vanity beside. His body cages me in and he bends over me in a more intimidating position. I have to tilt my head upwards to get a glance of him and that was my mistake. He wastes no time in capturing my lips in a heated kiss.

Fast and demanding. I've never being kissed like this. I can't keep up, I need to breathe or not. Our heads swim up and down as I try to ride his wave and fail. God! I feel so hot down in my lower belly. His tongue is doing things I never thought a tongue could do. It's making me crazy.

Heat swallows my whole body and he hasn't begin with his initial ministration. I sigh and moan and whine into the kiss. Unconsciously, my body arches off the vanity desk and tries to grind against him. I must be crazy. No, I'm going crazy. I need him... Badly. He pulls his body back, denying me of the friction I need and it makes me mewl.

Suddenly, he pulls away, drawing my lower lip as he does. He takes a few steps back. My sight is foggy or does he really look like he wants to eat me up. My chest rise and fall heavily like an exhausted hamster.

"Strip." He orders again. Something in the way he says it, yes, a command but with a desperate plea to it like he'd collapse to his knees if I don't get naked and Madre help me, it makes me so fucking wet.

We stare deep and hard at one another. His eyes are warm now. No, hot. So hot, I feel it burning through the clothes on my body. They burn with desire, so hot, my pussy drips at every second.

Slowly, I start with my bolero by peeling if off my body in a slow torture while keeping my eyes on his. My pants trousers go next and I catch the tight lines show through the skin of his cheeks when he clenches his teeth. Then, I take off my turtle neck top.

No doubt his eyes hungrily go down my face, neck and fixates on my floral pink lacy full cup brallete and yes, I picked a size smaller so my boobs look like they're about to spill out. Along the lines, my hair leave the bun which his mum tied for me this morning and falls to my shoulders in an unruly manner.

He takes fast strides and appears in front of me in seconds. Pushing my body back into the vanity. I find myself sitting on the desk. Thankfully, it is empty. His callous hands hold my thighs and it instantly burns when he does so. My hair spills over the sides of my face as I watch him finger the white belt hooked from my floral pink lacy thong to my stockings. I hear him take in a deep breath. He fingers the belt and snaps it on my skin, making it my turn to take in a sudden breath.

"What do you call these?" his voice is dripping with desire and lust. Hoarse and rough like the skin of his palms.

"Suspenders." I whisper cause that's all I can manage. His lips rub my jaw line to my right ear and he whispers huskily.

"I'd like to fuck you in them but that will have to wait."

My eyes close on impulse but re open immediately when his body heat leaves mine and he pulls out the shiny brown wooden chair out to face me. My brows furrow, his lips pull to a mischievous smirk.

" Knees on the chair with your hands stretched behind it. Let's begin."