Chapter twenty two

Before i start this chapter, there's so people came to me in private and sent me messages saying this story is so dirty and it's not for their liking. Not just one person but two 🙃 guys if you don't like my story, I'll stop update and delete it 🥰

The morning light in the room coaxes me from my sleep, i groan in frustration as i lose what i was dreaming about

The morning light in the room coaxes me from my sleep, i groan in frustration as i lose what i was dreaming about. Slowly my eyes flutter open and as soon as they do, the events of last night bombard my brain.

I smile mischievously as i toss and turn to the other side of bed, stretching my body and registering the soreness of inner muscles. It's uncomfortable but remembering how it felt yesterday, a small smile spreads across my lips.

I get up into a sitting position, looking around to find Mikey nowhere to be found. Frowning myself to look around the room, the walls of the room are painted in a deep shade of black, giving the room a moody and dramatic atmosphere.

The flooring is either a dark hardwood and light carpet, providing a sleek and polished look to the space. The bedding and curtains are also black, with white accents to add some contrast.

The furniture in the room may include a black dresser, a nightstand and bookshelf, all with a minimalist and modern design. The lighting in the room is dim and atmospheric, with some accent lighting to highlight certain areas of the room.

Mikey's clothes mixed with mine as his white shirt scatter on the floor, I get up as i rub a sore muscle on my shoulder and then pick up his white shirt over my head, i look around for my underwear but i couldn't find it on the floor or anywhere in the bedroom. I head out the bedroom to the living room as i search for my underwear.

"Looking for this?" A husky voice utters from behind me, i turn around to see Mikey leaning against the wall with a devilish smile overtaking his features and holding up something in his finger. It's my underwear!

He smirks when he sees my reaction, "come and get it baby" his tone of voice is playful but sultry.

My heart lurches and feeling my insides melt, swallowing the lump on my throat as i command my shaky legs to move.

His smirk increases as he sees me moving towards him, i try to grab my underwear but he lifts his hand up and i can't reach it as a small chuckle escapes his mouth.

I scowl at him and he stretches his hand up even more, "what's the problem Angel? Why won't you get your underwear?" He smirks.