Chapter seven

"Can i participate?"

"No..... you will watch baby, just watch from afar as a punishment" he says huskyly.

"Okay" i reply softly.

"Diamond grinders over me as i hold onto her breast in my hand while with the other, i rub her clit, making her ready to take on my dick...... i finger her while she bends down, spreading herself to take my dick in her went pussy. I play with her clit more, making her moan out loud so that she's experiencing while you can't have anything" Mikey continues with raspiness in his voice.

That hard, i thought this will be easy but imagining him with someone else. He knows how much i like my clit to be played yet he's doing things while i could only watch, it's really a bad mood of punishment.

Mikey knows that I'm at misery but he continued his torture, "and once i insert myself inside of her, she moans louder and her panting moans increase with every hard storke inside her. Her boobs bobble with every thrust, babygirl....".

I listen to him as i rub my fingers on my clit slowly and gently, I want to be the other woman, this guy is fucking killing me. Fuck! I'm so horny for him.

"I take this pretty little Diamond on the bed and get her under me. I get between her thighs, immersing myself more to suck her wet pussy" he says huskyly with heavy breaths.

With every word of his, I'm rubbing my fingers harder but knowing it wasn't me he is fucking. That makes waves of pleasure stop to wash over me.

"And then i pick her up, taking her to the bathroom and putting her on the sink. I open her legs wide and going down on her again and......"

"Fine" i yell back.

"Fine what babygirl?" He pants.

"You made your point, I'm sorry" i say in lower tone, accepting my mistake. But why did i apologise to him?? I never apologise to people even if I'm wrong! What powers he's having over me??

"Sorry for what Angel? Say it fully".

"For talking back Mikey".

"For talking back what?"

Okay, i think i forgot to call him master since he said that in the punishment i must call him master.

"For talking back master".

"Yes that's right now say it properly like you mean it" he commands me in a raspy voice. I don't know what get over me but i feel like i need to do what he asked me to do!

"I'm sorry for talking back master".

"You know, i love it when you talk back to me. It's the condescending tone for which you are being punished. You get it now?"

"Yes master, i do. Now set her aside........ i mean Diamond, she had enough of you and she must be tired from you doing her".

"Really? Then do you want me to do you?" He questions in a dipped tone.

"Yes" i reply as a relief runs through me.

"Yes what?"

"Yes master" i say softly.

"No.... it's yes daddy. Remember you aren't getting punished now".

"Yes daddy".

"Good girl..... now tell me, do you want to fuck me?" He asks with heavy breaths.

"Yes i do" i reply in a louder tone, of course i want him to do me! I want to feel good even if it's all an imagination.

"Are you wet? Are your cloths off?"

"Yes" i say as i touch myself again with a smile on my face.

"Good, i want to feel you babygirl....... feel your inside as i grab your hands over your head while you struggle to let go. The pleasure of being thrust harder and harder, while your tight pussy can't take anymore".

"Ummmmm" i hum in response.

"And when you are on the edge, i will turn you around and enter you from behind. I had make you watch me fuck you in the mirror, your perfect big boobs would shake with every pounding while you are ready to release as I rub your clit and i had suck your pussy juices with my fingers" he utters as he pants so hard, i can hear him wheeze.

"Yes, yes" i rely as i feel myself almost there.

"Babygirl.... i want you to come hard for me".

"Ahhhh daddy" my body adheres immediately. Barely seconds later, i feel wet over my hand and fingers. Panting and holding onto the phone,it's amazing feeling.

"Did you like it babygirl?" Mikey asks with his voice clearer.

"I loved it Mikey. But did you?" I'm apprehensive.

"Yes Angel, i released with you....... how can one not when you moan like that!!"

"What's your favourite colour?" I ask to change the subject a little.

"It's red".

"Really!! I like red too".

We talk about a lot of stuffs like pets and nature, poetry and some movies too. Talking to him is so much fun.

"Can i ask you one thing?" Mikey asks as i suppress a yawn. It's two in the morning yet i want to talk to him more and more.

"Yeah Mikey".

"If i invite you on a date, would you ever come out with me?"

Of course yes and thousand times yes, it's not like a proposal but i love the way he make me feel and i want to feel him in reality. I want to feel him whispering against my ear while banging me no stop and making me realise so hard, that i see the light of the dat in the middle of the night......... yet there's things can only be dreamt and desired.

"Mikey, the company forbid us from......"

"Mingling with customers, i know..... i know. But you are not working for the porn company, you are just filling for your friend" he says and releases a long exhale as a feel a little sadness in his voice.

But we won't always get what we want now,do we?

● To be continued ●

Don't forget to vote and comment, with all love Mary ❤

I hope u like the chapter 😘😘😘

Do u think that Mikey and Yuna going to meet each other? Are u excited for them meeting???

Comment and let me know 😝