Chapter ten

"What was that all about?" Emiko asks in curious way.

I look at her with pale face and trembling eyes, "i don't know. I couldn't hold myself in front of him" i answer nervously.

"So that's the Mikey you have been talking to? He's hot tho" she says smirking at me.

"Yeah it's him and i need to be out of here sooner, or he will figure out it's me Angel" i say panicked.

Emiko gives a confusing look, "what did you talk to him about so now you are that scared he will know it's you?"

I blink few times as I'm thinking about what I'm going to tell her, it's so embarrassing to tell her about the dirty talk i have been doing with Mikey.

"Yuna.... spell the tea" she demands, i look at her then i give up. Fuck i can't run away from it anymore, she will know anyway.

"That night when you asked me to cover for you, Baji called and............" with that i tell her everything happened from that night till the second time that Mikey called asking for me and what we talked in the second call too.

Emiko looks at me with shock as she slaps her forehead, " are you fucking crazy? You did all of that with him?" She shouts and i flinch.

"Lower your voice, they will hear us........ i know it sounds crazy but he was just so incredible and it was insane. He's so good with the talking" i reply and i can see she's about to scold me again.

"You had sex with him, you know that right?...... well not a real sex but still" she shouts again.

"Perfect........ why didn't you shout a little louder? South Korean didn't hear you?" I whisper in yelling tone.

"Sorry but what you are saying it's crazy" she says calmly.

"I think we are good if we just get out of here the sooner and it's just a talk, he doesn't know my name or where i live".

"Thank fuck for that, i still think it's risky though".

I shake off her worries, telling her myself that it's just a call. I'm not going to meet him again or anything.... as much as i had love to see him handsome face.

After that i wash my face and brush my teeth with new brush i found in the cabinet, I'm so tired and i want to take a rest...... a long one actually. Not caring about my phone if i get calls or messages from my parents or my brother.

As i lay down on the bed beside Emiko and about to fall asleep, a phone is facing me with a message showing on the screen.

● Message ●

I couldn't talk to you today. Missed hearing your angelic voice Angel, will call tomorrow.

Mikey

I jump on the bed as blood rushes to my cheeks, reading it again and again. Mikey missed me........ he cares enough to send me a message.