Chapter twelve

"Hey Angel" his deep voice says, it makes my feet skitter into the bed and my knuckles whiten from how tight i gripped the blanket.

"Mikey, how are you?" My voice barely comes out.

He lets out a soft laugh, his laugh is so warm " I'm good Angel, you still remember me?"

"Of course........ i didn't expect you to call me again, good to hear from you" i say as i bite my lower lip, why am i being so honest with him? I mentally slapped my forehead for that.

"That's good to hear" he breathes deeply.

"Can i ask you something personal Mikey? It's just....... if you want to answer of course" i says, i need to know why he's calling me again even after i rejected him....... i rejected going out on a date with him.

"Sure Angel" there's a really strange part of me wishes that's my real name, as his deep husky voice sends micro level shivers down the back of my neck. The heat that works his way to my core can't be unnoticed.

"Why did you call?"

"Because your voice brushes all the stress I'm being through those days, sincemy work is pretty stressful" he admits calmly.

"So you call for that, impressively naughty Mikey".

"Not as impressive as the number you did on my pants babygirl" he shoots right back at me, his words makes me feel so kind of butterflies inside me.

"You have a way with words Mikey".

"Yes i do".

"You know that i don't work for the porn company, yet you still call and ask for me? Why?" I asks waiting for his response.

"Because i like talking to you and you didn't give me you phone number, this is the only solution i found for the moment" he answers truthfully, his words shows me that he care for me not the dirty talk.

"But you can't do that, it's my friend job and she will get fired if her boss knows about this".

"And what are you going to do about? Stop me from calling you?"

Okay this guy is really good with words, dirty one or not i must admit it " i will call cops on you" i say with a soft giggle.

"What if I'm a cop?" He says back.

"You are lying".

"You can't tell if I'm laying or not........ maybe i get you to my office for seducing me with your voice, then i put you on my desk" he pauses and my ears definitely heard his deep breath.

"What are you going to do to me?" A small laugh escapes my lips with a sharp exhale.

"Some kisses, i want to kiss you and feel the sensation of your lips against mine....... something tells me that i will enjoy kissing you, tangling my fingers through your hair and tasting every inch of your mouth".

"Uhhh" i moan softly as a pole of heat awaken between my legs.

"Then i can't resist you anymore, i clear off all the reports from my desk and spread you wide open for me and me alone to enjoy" his words makes a small trickles of dampness leaks into my underwear and he gets me speechless.