Chapter eleven

I panicked the moment Emiko said that Mikey is the one who sent the message, i can't stay here any longer or i will be in big trouble....... in big fucking trouble for sure.

"Guys, me and Yuna have place to be in and we can't be late right Yuna?" Says Emiko nervously as she tries to play it cool like nothing is happening.

I nod my head and give a soft smile to Baji since he's near me, "i want to thank you once again Yuna, without your help we could have been in so much trouble with the cops" utters a raspy voice, making me turn my head towards the voice and it's Draken.

I shake my hand and smile again, i can't talk fucking hell. You see what you do to me Mikey, but he doesn't say anything and keeps looking my way with unreadable look, like he's trying to figure something or trying to confirm something.

"Tora, give us a ride..... you can't let you lovely cousin and her bestie walk alone" Emiko says in teasing way to easy the atmosphere around us since Mikey burning gaze doesn't leave me.

"Yeah of course, come on let's go" he replies as he chews small piece of bread into his mouth and gets up after.

"I will come too, don't forget about the pet shop" voices Baji calmly.

I get up and hold Emiko's hand, walking from the kitchen without saying anything because I can't risk being expose to Mr. Mikey. The guy who i talked to about sex and like Emiko said, i had sex with him on the phone.

"Visit us another time, and take care" shouts the guy with lavender hair, named Mitsuya.

"Of course we will, and thank you for breakfast" shouts back Emiko as we finally walk outside the house.

The good thing is only Kazutora and Baji walk out with us, Mikey doesn't come after us. "So girls, you prefer a motorcycle or a car?" Asks Baji while making his way towards the motorcycle that's parking in front of the door.

"I prefer cars, motorcycles makes me nervous" i reply softly, Kazutora doesn't waste time and gets in the car.

Emiko and me, we sit on the back while Kazutora is the one driving and Baji on the passenger seat. It's not long till we make it to our apartment, i won't lie her cousin and his friend are so much fun to be with and at least they got me out of the nervousness i was feeling when i was with Mikey.

Getting out of the car, "girls don't hesitate to call us, we can go out for some time" says Baji as Kazutora smiles and winks at me.

"Yes we will, thank you for the ride" Emiko answers and with that they go to their business.

I'm walking upstairs to my apartment till a phone is pointing at my face, "read what he sent you" Emiko says with a smirk.

Opening the message, my breath hit a halt. Man I'm so nervous and I'm trembling.

Message

Angel, i hope you have a good morning. Missed talking to you all night.

Mikey

My face chills like all blood run out of it and my mind flood with blankness, i can't lie and say i don't like him texting me but i prefer he never did.

"I..... i..." i don't know what to say or how to explain to my best friend, "it's fine, let's talk when we get in" she says calmly with small smile.