CHAPTER 10

TW: Extreme violence, torture, & kidnapping

-----

  Error groaned, slowly drifting in and out of consciousness. He groaned, an ache in his wrists. His arms were above his head, lifting him up painfully. Error quickly forced himself into consciousness, being quickly consumed by fear. He looked around, filled with panic.

  He saw virtually nothing, his eyes not adjusted to the darkness, if there was even any way for them to adjust to a room so dark. He looked up, again seeing nothing, but he could feel chains holding his arms and body up.

  Error tried to struggle against them as best he could. Nothing happened, the mixture of the drugs and the thick chains was too much for Error to even think about breaking them. All that really happened was the chains clanking together and Error swinging around a little.

  He groaned, his head still groggy from the drugs. The just complete lack of light not helping him in the slightest. His breath hitched when he heard two pairs of footsteps approaching eerily slowly. Error started to breathe heavier, on the edge of hyperventilating as he heard the door of whatever room he was in click unlocked.

  He squinted his eyes as light flooded the room along with the sound of a door squeaking open loudly. He used his arms to try and hide his face from the light, failing miserably. He heard the people in the room laughing at him struggle. Nightmare flicked a lightswitch and-obviously-the room was flooded with light. Error groaned in annoyance, now his eyes had to fully adjust to the bright light.

  After a few minutes of squinting and trying to let his eyes adjust while hearing the clattering of the men around him, his eyes were finally used to the light. He looked around, quickly scared by the excess of blood coating the walls and floor of the room. Error’s eyes darted around the room, being met with a lot of blood and lots of sharp machines that Error could only assume we're used for torture.

  "Wh-wh-who the f-fuck a-a-are y-you!? L-let m-m-me g-go!" Error yelled at the men.

  One of them-Killer-grabbed his face and got into his personal space. Error could feel his anger through his eyes as they glared into his own. It shook him to his core. Killer put a knife to his throat, a manic smile spreading across his face.

  "Sh-sh-shut the fuck up." Killer mocked. "You yell at us again and I'll cut out your fucking tongue."

  "Why cut out his tongue? Sewing it shut works better, remember?" Nightmare said, holding up a sewing needle.

  Error's eyes grew wide, and he tried to struggle against Killer's grip. Killer rolled his eyes and shoved Error away. Because of the way he was tied up-his feet not even hitting the ground-he swung back a little. Nightmare grabbed onto the chains holding Error up, not even bothering to touch his body.

  “Why not do both?” Killer asked, picking up a larger knife than the one he threatened Error with.

  He approached Error and Nightmare placed his arms on each side of him, holding him in place. Error fought back against Nightmares grip as best he could. Though, he was never known for his physical prowess so there was no way he was getting free of the larger man’s grip.

  Killer grabbed his face again and managed to force Error’s mouth open. He quickly grabbed his tongue and chuckled lightly in awe at the already damaged and scarred tongue. Yeah, no wonder he had speech issues, his tongue was completely screwed up. Though Killer didn’t let his amusement stop him from completing his task.

  Error tried to pull his tongue away from Killer, but he was stopped when Nightmare held each side of his head, stopping him from trying to shake his head away. But that didn't stop him from trying to kick Killer to get him away from him. The two psychopaths looked at each other in frustration.