CHAPTER 5

Nightmare sat in his office carefully making packages, hands gloved with latex. Killer came into the room and jumped onto the chair on the other side of the desk.

  "Whaaacha doing?" Killer asked.

  "I'm not getting behind schedule just because you decided to add a wildcard to the mix." Nightmare said, not even bothering to look up from the task at hand.

  "But I-" Killer said, getting immediately interrupted.

  "Listen Killer. I agree, Ink is pretty. I said you could have him, but we are not pushing our schedule back another 6 months. I will help you and find out whatever you want about him. But I will not jeopardise our plans for Dream in the process."

  Nightmare finished his thoughts as he wrote Dream's name on the top of the box with his fancy handwriting. Killer almost took it the second he put the pencil down, but his hands were hit away by Nightmare.

  "Jesus Killer, we've been over this. Gloves mean they can't get your fingerprints off it. Put them on before you deliver it." Nightmare said, offering a box of latex gloves to him.

  Killer gleefully agreed, quickly pulling them over his hands.

  "Keep your hair tied up while you do this as well. Don't need you going to prison again."

  "I know, I know, I'm going."

  "Good. Don't forget to take photos. You forgot last time."

  Killer rolled his eyes and he picked up the box. He stood up and walked to the door, speaking before he left.

  "Yeah yeah, I know." Killer said, slamming the door to the office behind him.

  Nightmare leaned back and grabbed a cigarette, lighting it. He groaned, deciding he should probably figure some shit out about Ink, just to make Killer happy.

-----

292 words
Have a good day or night, I hope you enjoyed :)