«28»

𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳, 20𝘟𝘟

Sofia

we already are a month into school, and we got so many things done. right now, there is this school assignment from Health Class, that we have to make this 'Family-Tree' and we basically showcase the final project, i think it's dumb.

especially to kids who lost their parents, don't know their family lineage, it's a dumb project altogether, of course you can just bullshit throughout the entire project.

nonetheless, i was interested in doing this, one thing I wanted to gain access of is.. my baby photos.

I remember when I snooped around in the third floor and I know for a fact there's a baby photo of me, and to ask my dad for it... I don't know where to begin.

when the school day ends, i walk out the doors and see my dad waiting for me, and it's nice to see him.

"how was school kiddo?" daddy asks as we pull out the school parking lot, "well. we got this project in health class, to compile a family tree" I responded, and dad gets interested.

"oh? what's it for? how does it correlate to health?" dad questions, honestly I have no clue.

"our teacher says, it helps know what we inherited from our parents, and it's all on genetics" i retorted, it sounds more like a biology project rather than health.. but easy 100.

"well. you can just put you got everything from your dad" daddy says nonchalantly, he's so full of himself..!!

"dad. you just gave me my name" i say, and I could see dad just chuckling at me.

"we're too much alike" is all he said, and we arrive home.

"dad. how do I start this" i begin to say as I stare down at the blank poster board.

"let's see, how did you come into the world" dad asks, and i gave him a deadpan look.

"I don't know dad, maybe go into the bathroom and look up at the mirror" i sarcastically say, which earns a laugh from dad.

"touché. you are definitely my daughter." dad remarks, while he puts his keys on the key table and hanging up his jacket.

"one day my daddy and his lover kisses and then poof I come along" i explain, as I begin to write down the sentences.

I notice out of my peripheral vision that dad is giving me an amused look, "a kiss? is that all" dad starts, "yeah." i say determined.

I continued to make the family tree.

looking on the finished project, i saw just how easy it is

"see dad! look really easy" I say boasting, and dad just gives me his usual proud look.

"looks great baby." he responds, and then it was time to wash up for dinner.

i gone to the nearest half-bathroom and washed my hands, and I met with daddy as he already is sitting at the table.