Then it dawned on Y/n, they were leaving the palace, they were leaving Alderaan. Not only that but they were heading to the jedi temple, where Y/n wouldn't need protection. She'd be surrounded by jedi, and would be with master Yoda a lot. The council would throw Anakin back into the raging war, and Y/n didn't know if she'd see him again.

Y/n didn't want that. She wanted to continue seeing Anakin every day, spending time with him and laughing. She wanted to continue teasing him, and calling him stupid nicknames. Y/n's eyes went slightly wide when she realized, she had more of an attachment to the jedi than she thought.

Anakin noticed something was off, and how her behavior suddenly changed "Hey, you okay Sweets?" He asked.

Sweets. That was something Y/n was definitely gonna miss, the nicknames he called her. She loved how something so simple, could make her so flustered.

"It's gonna suck, having to leave the palace." Y/n mumbles frowning "Leaving....everything."

Anakin frowns "I'm sure you won't be gone long, and Noah will make sure everything is okay." He says, reaching out and rubbing her back.

Y/n smiles slightly "I'll still miss it here." She says "And when I come back....it wont be the same." She mumbles sadly, quickly walking away and leaving Anakin's room.

Anakin stood there stunned and confused, her words didn't make sense to him. He didn't understand what she meant by, 'it won't be the same'.

☁︎

Later that night, after dinner, and after the guards had done a sweep of the palace. Along with the outskirts. Y/n decided to visit the garden, one final time before she left tomorrow afternoon. She had done her best to avoid Anakin the rest of the day, even if she regretted it more than anything.

Not only that but Y/n had finished off two bottles of wine, and was starting to feel buzzed. Which seemed to be making her emotions more, and more out of hand. And Y/n felt like she was about to burst.

Y/n felt like a fool, her feelings and emotions were driving her crazy. Anakin was driving her crazy, but not in a bad way, crazy in a good way. She felt like an absolute fool for having feelings for a jedi. Y/n knew her feelings for him wouldn't go both ways, even if he already didn't exactly follow the code. To Y/n Anakin didn't seem like the type to get into a relationship, despite him sometimes being a major flirt.

"Force." Y/n mumbled shaking her head, sitting down on the edge of the fountain and putting her feet in the water.

She had been walking around the garden for what seemed like ever, when she found herself at the fountain. Even though Y/n had on only shorts and a tank top, she wasn't cold. Y/n couldn't help but suddenly smile, a memory taking over her thoughts.

Flashback

It was a few days after Anakin had arrived, she had just finished another training session with Noah when she decided to go to the gardens. The sun outside was shining, and the air was warm. Y/n was glad she had on a pair of gym shorts(that stopped a few inches above her knee), and a red sports bra. The young queen made her way down the paths, just before she stopped in front of the fountain. Just being near it helped cool her down a bit.

Y/n didn't know why she was here, but she was glad. She bent over and cupped her hands before dipping it in water, when she had some water inger hands she splashed it up to her face. With the careless way she splashed it, it went everywhere. Some drops even landed on her breasts, slipping down into her cleavage.