Chapter 10: Welcome To Namek

A/N: I'm skipping the whole scenes about the ship was being destroyed, Bulma being scared, and the battle scenes because I'm too lazy to write.

When Raditz, Kagome, and Bulma arrived in Namek...

Raditz and Kagome found themselves in the destruction of the village.

"What happened here?" Kagome asked, worried.

"It looks like they were attacked," Raditz said, looking around.

"Do you think who did it?" She asked again. Then the two looked at each others' faces and gasped.

"Vegeta!" They said at the same time.

"If he is looking for Dragon Balls, none of the Namekians would have stand a chance," Raditz said.

"Then we need to find Vegeta and fast," Kagome said in determination before the two could following the energy until they hear the distant conversation between Frieza and the few Namekians.

"Now, tell me. I know you are in possession of a Dragon Ball," Frieza purred, his voice rather casual as the Namekians glared defiantly at him, "I would appreciate it very much if you just hand it over without a struggle."

"Do you really think we could hand the Dragon Ball to someone as vile as you?" The elder growled.

"Well, your little friends were glad to help, at least, after we showed them this," Frieza smirked, taking a glance back to Zarbon, "If you would, Zarbon." He said, watching in amusement as his elite easily cut down a few of the Namekians.

Frieza's smirk widened, "I do hope you are all feeling a bit more cooperative now." He said, watching as two young Namekians clung to the elder in fear.

"And what do you desire the Dragon Balls for?" The elder asked, not expecting any answer that would be positive.

"Oh, just a little trivial wish. I simply want eternal life for myself, nothing too extravagant," Frieza answered, and the elder immediately denied him, "Not too much of a challenge. But... if that's how you really feel..." He sighed in false pity and shook his head, "Zarbon, Dodoria, do as you must."

The two elite warriors charged forward at the command, easily slicing through the defiant Namekians, "Your power levels are pathetic!" Dodoria snickered and the elder widened his eyes at the information.

Only three of those devices remain unbroken, The elder secretly charged his hand with Ki, "Stand away from me, children." He ordered quietly, though the two young ones seemed too hesitant.

The elder quickly released his Ki, breaking Dodoria's scouter as he was distracted. He jumped into the air before Dodoria could react, breaking the other two scouters.

Frieze frowned, his amusement dying because, without his scouters, they wouldn't be able to locate the next village, "Wrong move, you geezer!" Dodoria snarled though Frieza stopped him.

"If you hand over the Dragon Ball, we'll forget this whole thing happened," He said in a falsely kind tone, though the elder could see right through it, "Or..." Frieza trailed off, glancing at the small children, much to the elder's horror.

A moment of silence passed before the elder finally relented, "Fine, I'll do as you ask as long as you don't hurt the children," He slowly stepped back into his small home, coming out with the Dragon Ball, "There! You have our village's Dragon Ball! So just leave us in peace and be on your way!" The elder held out the Dragon Ball unwillingly and a lowly soldier grabbed it greedily from his hands.