Chapter 5: Chichi's Revenge

A/N: I want to thank a sweet girl MiaSolaceSaiyan, the creator of the fanfic story Goku x Sakura for giving me an idea for the last part of this new update chapter. Thank you, friend.

It has been eight months since Gohan was born, his early childhood was a pampered one, unlike his father's. His life was relatively well-balanced with a loving family and a nice home. Gohan was well-adjusted and intelligent just like his mother Kagome, but unlike his father as a child, he lacked any affection for fighting and was easily scared at a level that most normal children would be. Goku gave Gohan the four-star Dragon Ball and put it into a hat for him to honor his grandpa.

Right now, Goku and Kagome were walking through a meadow with Gohan in a stroller as they headed their way to go get some ice cream.

"What beautiful weather outside, you guys," Goku said excitedly.

"It sure is, Goku," Kagome agreed, smiling. "It feels spring again and I wish it would stay like this forever."

"So am I, honey," Goku replied.

They stopped where they found the ice cream stand, so they can buy two ice cream cones and a small bow of ice cream for Gohan. So just as they settle in for ice cream, they sat down on the porch and enjoy eating the ice cream.

While this was going on, a certain woman with black ponytail hair and onyx eyes watched Goku and Kagome the entire time as she blazed with jealousy. She gritted her teeth in fury, clenching her fists tightly.

"How dare she stole my Goku away! If I can't have to win Goku over a heart, then I can!" A black-haired girl said in anger just before she vanished away.

***

Three days later, Kagome went to go grocery shopping, buying some healthy food for her husband. She brought Gohan with her as well, didn't want to leave him alone when his father went away training with his friends. She brought a list, looking for something that she could buy something. Just as she pushed a cart toward the section, she was approached by a certain brown-haired man that she haven't seen a long time ago.

"Kagome, long time no see!" It was Hojo who was happy to see her, waving at her hello.

She groaned in annoyance. "Oh, boy..." Kagome whispered to herself, impaling her face. She faced him and fake smiled at him, "Hi, Hojo. It's been a while since we last talked."

Hojo gazed upon Gohan who is sitting on the cart and then saw her wearing a wedding ring. He realized she was married to someone. He was surprised Kagome had a family now, but he wondered what happened between her and Inuyasha. Was it a broke up? He must find out.

"I see that you are already married and have a kid. Congratulations, Kagome," Hojo said, giving her a respectful smile.

"So you knew. Thank you, Hojo. I'm surprised that you figured it out," Kagome replied, picking Gohan up from the cart.

"So you and Inuyasha are broken up?" Hojo asked, curiously.

She scoffed. "No! Inuyasha and I ain't dating! He is like a brother to me. Besides, my husband isn't the one who is my first love as my childhood best friend."

"I see. I'm glad for you, Kagome. By the way, I already had a girlfriend named Tomoyo, so you dont need to worry about it." Hojo said, smiling.

"What? About you who always asking me out on a date?" Kagome asked while holding Gohan in her arms.

"Yep, and I want to apologize for bothering you a lot. I changed now, so I don't have to keep on asking you on a date." Hojo replied, chuckling.

"I understand and you are forgiven, Hojo," Kagome said, smiling at him.