Chapter 4: The Birth of Gohan

A/N: I want to thank a sweet girl MiaSolaceSaiyan for giving me an idea for this new update chapter. Thank you, friend.

Nine months later...

"Congratulations, Goku and Kagome, you have a handsome baby boy." The nurse said happily as she passed the infant boy to the mother. The baby has black-tinted blue hair like Kagome's and he has his father's eyes when he opened them.

Kagome stared at their beautiful baby boy while holding him in her arms. Her eyes are filling up with tears of joy. "Oh, Goku. Isn't he handsome?"

Goku giggled, smiling. He rubbed the back of his head. "He sure is."

"Hello, everybody!" It was the Bulma who greeted them, coming into their room.

"Hi, Bulma!" Goku greeted her happily.

"I heard you guys that you have a baby boy. Congratulations, you two! I can't believe I'm an aunt!" Bulma said happily.

Kagome smiled at her cousin. "Thanks, Bulma."

"By the way, one of our family will be on their way to meet the baby," Bulma told her.

"That's great," Kagome said.

"Goku, your grandfather would be proud of you. He was watching over us right now." Bulma said, giving him a smile.

"I think I know we can name him," Kagome said, smiling.

"What is it, Kagome?" Goku asked.

"We should name him Gohan, naming him after your grandfather," Kagome suggested.

"Gohan, that is!" Goku said happily as he gently picked Gohan up and hang up in the air, which made him giggle with joy. "Welcome to the world, Gohan!"

Bulma and Kagome laughed with reaction while watching Goku playing with his baby boy right before the Briefs and Higurashi Family arrived in no time to meet the baby. Kagome's mother, Hana, and her brother, Souta, are happy to meet Gohan as well as Bulma's parents and her older sister named Tights.

"Congratulations, Kagome, dear," Hana said, giving her daughter a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Congrats, sis!" Souta said.

She smiled at her and said, "Thanks, Mom and Souta."

"Have you named him yet, dear?" Panch asked her excitedly.

"His name is Gohan. I named him after Goku's grandfather." Kagome told her.

"Yeah, and Grandpa is watching us right now," Goku said.

"That's a good choice, Kagome," Dr. Briefs said happily.

Everyone was having a moment time by meeting Gohan for the first time, but what they didn't notice was that they were being watched by a jealous woman with black ponytail hair and onyx eyes who literally had stalked them.