Chapter 9: Going To Namek

After defeating Vegeta, Goku was carried into the ship, and the group somberly headed off to gather the body of Piccolo who died with honor after saving Gohan and his family's life. All of them arrived at the hospital as everyone was getting recovered. Everyone never trusted Raditz. Well, he was a Saiyan from outer space and they never trusted him. For those who wanted to get rid of Raditz, Kagome easily calmed them down, telling them that he is now of them, especially Goku's older brother. However, Raditz was eager to prove his worth. So they decided to trust Raditz while making sure he wasn't planning to exterminate them.

While this was going on, they needed to find Dragon Balls to wish Piccolo back to life, they all knew Kami is dead and never able to wish him back because the Dragon Balls are all gone.

Raditz began speaking to them, "There are more Dragon Balls on Planet Namek. All of you can go there and collect all Dragon Balls to wish Piccolo and Kami back."

"That is a great idea, Raditz! We could go to the Namek to find Dragon Balls, but how?" Bulma said.

"Maybe we could use Nappa's ship," Shippo said, pointing it out. He had arrived at the hospital after he had gone to Kame House and watched it on TV with the others.

"You think so?" Inuyasha asked him.

"Maybe. Bulma, do you think you could do that?" Shippo asked, facing her.

She grinned, "I could if Raditz can tell me how to control his spaceship."

Anyhow, she was determined that it was possible to use engines from one of the Saiyan spacecraft to travel to the planet, but in an attempt to bring the space pod to them, she blew it up. It seemed as if all hope was lost until Mr. Popo appeared and said Kami had told him of a ship that might be able to take them to Namek, which was used by Kami long ago to escape the cataclysm on Namek only he doesn't quite remember it happening. Mr. Popo and Bulma went and check it out, and they realize that it was capable of the trip. They made their way back to the hospital and Bulma began her announcement.

"Okay, you guys. Who's going with me first? There is room for three more. The rest while has to wait for my dad to build another ship." Bulma said.

"I'll go," Kagome said.

"I'll go as well," Raditz said.

"Mom, can I go? I wanna help you all find Dragon Balls," Gohan pleaded with him.

"No, Gohan. You'll have to stay with your father. You two need to train more until you are ready to go to Namek. Sesshomaru, Shippo, and Inuyasha, even with the Brief Family will be there for you whenever you need them." Kagome suggested him.

Gohan sighed sadly. "Okay, Mom."

"I will come back for you two for a month, I promise," Kagome said, kissing him on the forehead.

Gohan hugged his mother. "I'll stay with Daddy, and I'll see you in Namek, Mom."

"We'll also see you at Namek, Kags," Inuyasha said, smiling at her.

She nodded. Then Kagome went to check on her husband and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I love you, Goku. I will see you guys around."

Goku smiled at his wife. "I love you, too, Kags."

So after a short trip to Kame House, Bulma, Kagome, and Raditz set off on a trip to Namek. Anyhow,  they suffered some delays on their way to Namek.