Chapter 1: Kagome's Fate

Kagome never believed it.

She couldn't believe she was married to her childhood best friend, Goku Son. She never felt so alone in her life. Kagome should never go back to West City to visit her cousin, Bulma Briefs. Well, she never expected something like this to happen to her once in a hundred years for her to fall in love with a boy. However, she and Goku would fall in love so quickly and make love after the defeat of Piccolo and their wedding. And now she had to return home and go back to the feudal era.

She threw her yellow bag through the Bone-Eater's Well and climbed out. She popped out of the well, it was a beautiful afternoon outside. Even with the breeze are so warm and calm. As she was ready to go see her friends in the Edo Village, of course, she needed to finish her task of collecting the Shikon Jewel shards and finding Naraku. Once she arrived and headed for a quest, the girls headed straight for the hot spring, while Miroku and Shippo were eating dinner that Kagome had made for them. Inuyasha took the opportunity to disappear into the trees.

The girls got to the Hot Spring took off their clothes and stepped into the hot water. Kagome and Sango both sighed in contentment. They sat there in silence for a while each deep in their thoughts. Sango wanted to ask Kagome how her vacation went.

Kagome then looked up at Sango and began, "Sango, I don't know if I need to tell you, but you are not going to believe this."

"What is it, Kagome?" Sango asked with a curious look.

She smiled and said, "Sango... I got married."

She blinked in shock. "Married!? When!?"

Kagome chuckled, rubbing the back of her head. "Three weeks ago." She told her best friend, "I got married while I went away."

"Congratulations, Kagome. I'm happy for you." Sango said with a smile.

"Thanks, Sango. Also, my husband is my childhood best friend. We have been best friends since I was twelve years right before my fifteenth birthday when I met you guys," Kagome said.

"I see. What's his name?"

"Goku Son," Kagome revealed.

"Does your family know you were married?" Sango asked, hoping her family can accept Goku as their new family member.

She nodded. "Yes. They accepted us being married."

"That's great. Can you tell me how you guys got married?" Sango said.

Then Kagome began to explain how she got married to her childhood best friend right before she got back from her vacation.

Flashback

It was raining out. Raining a lot. Kagome knew it was the 23rd Martial Arts Tournament. However, she finally went to see her cousin Bulma after three years of seeing her. However, she hasn't seen them for three years. When she made it, everyone are welcoming her back as they were happy to see her again.

"Wow, Kagome, you have grown into a beautiful woman!" Roshi said with a lustful look as he was about to touch her in the butt, but he got smack in the back of his head.

Kagome groaned in anger as the irk appeared on her forehead. "You're still a nasty pervert! I'm glad you never changed!"

Just then everyone was approached by a certain man who doesn't recognize him. "Master Roshi! Girls!" A boy exclaimed happily, waving at them. Just then the rain stopped, which was a relief. "Ah! The rain has stopped, finally!"

"Um... Who are you?" Kagome asked with a confused look.

"You guys still don't recognize me!? Maybe if I take this stuff off of me and then you all know who I am." Then the boy removed the turban that he was wearing to reveal his trademark hairstyle.