Chapter 8: The Saiyans

A year had passed and it was time for them to defeat the Saiyans. Before they prepared, Goku had helped his son Gohan to learn how to fight while training him. Kagome also taught him archery skills while Sesshomaru taught him sword skills. When Gohan was fully prepared for the battle, one of the Z Fighters showed up in no time until the Saiyans arrived.

"We have to fight these weaklings?" Nappa scoffed.

"Behavior yourself, Nappa, we are about to defeat them after all, but first we're going to play a game," Vegeta said with a smirk.

"What kind of game are you guys playing? I wanna play!" Goku said excitedly.

Vegeta glared at him. "You fool! This isn't the actual game we're playing! This is the game we can play." -He turned his head and face Nappa, ordering him- "Nappa, unleash the Saibamen!"

"Yes, Vegeta!" Nappa said excitedly as he started to plant them and water them until the little green guys sprout from the ground. They smirked as they watched the Saibamen be ready to attack them until Inuyasha appeared and pulled his Tesaiga before screaming out.

"Wind Scar!" Inuyasha shouted, swinging the sword as a giant wave of demonic energy left the sword and destroyed the entire Saibamen, only leaving Vegeta and Nappa. Inuyasha sheathed Tesaiga as he smirked in victory.

Nappa growled in fury. "How dare you!?"

Vegeta eyed him. "Well, Nappa, it is your turn to take them down, but I want Kakarot alive."

Nappa smirked as he prepared for a fight against Inuyasha who absolutely ruined their plan to kill them all. So they started to fight, anyway.

"If you're really that bored, see if you can get any more information on the Dragon Balls out of the Namekian," Vegeta suggested, glancing up at the Earthlings with smug eyes.

Inuyasha urged Piccolo to escape as his death would mean the end of the Dragon Balls on Earth and subsequently kicked Nappa in the head, sending him crashing into a cliff wall. However, he only succeeded in making Nappa angrier. The enraged Nappa launched his powerful Bomber DX at Inuyasha and the others, but before it hits, Piccolo jumped in the way and took the blast full force, killing him.

Both Saiyans smirked psychotically at Piccolo's shout of pain and were temporarily blinded by the explosion.

"Mister Piccolo!" Gohan screamed in panic, kneeling beside the Namekian as he fell to the ground; purple blood leaking from all over his body, "Mister Piccolo!"

Piccolo couldn't stop the tears that leaked from his eyes, "Gohan..." He said weakly, giving the boy a weak smirk, "You and your family were the only ones who never treated me like a monster... The last year... it wasn't so bad." With that, he closed his eyes and felt darkness set in.

"Mister Piccolo! PICCOLO!" Gohan cried out in denial, seeing the Namekian die right in front of him, "N-NOOOO!"

Then Gohan's rage exploded and he fired his Masenko at Nappa who blocked it. This surprised Vegeta, considering that Gohan's power level upped from a low 981 to 2,800. However, finishing the attack left Gohan helpless. Fortunately, Goku's older brother Raditz arrived just in time. They were surprised to see Raditz alive.

"What the hell!? Raditz!? You're alive!? How are you alive!?" Nappa asked in shock.

"Actually, I brought him back, so he'll join us," Kagome said with a smirk.

Raditz smirked. "Let's just say someone revived me from the dead, so I came here for payback."

Vegeta scoffed. "So you turned your back on us? Some fucking traitor you are." He turned his head and ordered, "Nappa, kill him!"