Chapter 7: Four Years Later, Where It All Begins

It has been four years since the incident happens. Since Chichi had tried to kill Kagome, she can win over Goku's heart. Fortunately, the council of the Taisho Corporation decided for Chichi's punishment to be Kagome and Goku's housemaid. After that, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha became godfathers and Shippo became an older adoptive brother to Gohan. However, the family was complete until it all begins.

A little four-year-old boy was taken by his parents and his aunt Bulma who already knew him as his nephew to Kame House to introduce him to Master Roshi and Krillin.

"Goku!" They cried out happily. Gohan gazed upon them curiously, and the two men gazed back at him curiously.

"Hey, Goku and Kagome, who is that little kid? Are you babysitting or something?" Krillin asked, pointing at Gohan that Goku was holding her in his arms before he could put her down.

"No, he is our son," Kagome said, smiling at his friends.

"He is also my nephew as well," Bulma said.

"What!?" Master Roshi and Krillin said in shock.

"Oh, man... you two have a son...! He definitely looks like you, Kagome, with black-tinted blue hair." Krillin said in shock.

"He may look like me, but he definitely looks like his dad as well," Kagome said with an excited smile.

Then Goku kneel down to put Gohan down and let him play for a while as Krillin looked at him and said, "Hi, there, buddy. I'm Krillin. How old are you?"

"I'm almost five," Gohan told him, smiling at him.

"I see. Are you training to be a fighter like your daddy?" Krillin asked.

Gohan nodded. "Yes."

"Dear God, you guys! He has a tail!" Krillin said while staring at Gohan's tail. Of course, he had a tail since the day he was born.

"Well, yeah, you do remember I had one when I was a kid and we decided not to cut his tail," Goku said not understanding why it mattered.

"We usually put Gohan to bed real early so we never let our son see the moon at night," Kagome told them while Goku tilted his head while wondering why it mattered if he soon saw the moon.

"I see. Well, we're glad he doesn't gone... um, you know..." Krillin said with a nervous look.

"Berserk? No. He would never. Although when he is just a baby, we made sure he doesn't stare at the full moon and turned." Kagome replied. At this time, they watched Gohan take a ride on Turtle's back, and played Rock-Paper-Scissors with a crab, enjoying himself.

"Bulma, you knew all this?" Krillin asked her.

"Of course, I do. Gohan is my nephew. I always went to see him every time they needed me to watch him and play with him." Bulma said.

"I see," Krillin said.

Suddenly, Goku quickly looked at the sky sensing a powerful force heading toward them. Hearing a gasp Kagome glanced over and saw that Goku was looking toward the sky as she came to get Gohan immediately.

"Goku, what's wrong?" Kagome asked as she looked at her husband. Gohan was confused and didn't know what was going on.

Before Goku could say anything, a man with long spiked hair was hovering over the island and looking down at them.