38 - Near Completion

The fire had gone out by the time Dwalín woke up, Rurín nestled in his arms, her bare back against his chest and her head laid on his arm. He had an arm wrapped around her, his hand buried between her thighs. He had a soft smile playing on his lips at how they lay together. He could thrive waking to her naked in his arms for the rest of his days.

He leaned up slowly removing his arm from under her head and onto the pillow. Her raven locks were all tousled and knotted, draping over it. Her lips pulled down in a slight pout for a few seconds until they smoothed out into a soft smile. Dwalín brushed the side of her face, hoping her dreams were of him. He felt like he could watch her for hours on end, admiring the view of a thorough loving he gave her. A nice long fucking to soft and gentle lovemaking. Her chest was bruised with love bites and his finger imprints, from how he gripped her silky skin.

He could still hear the panting grunts he made in his ears and her pleading whimpers to mark her as his. To love her harder and to pound her faster. His tadger immediately grew harder, pressing between her firm arse cheeks that slowly rotated when she shifted a little. He groaned under his breath. He had never seen a more beautiful sight than he did right now.

Wanting to love her a little more, Dwalín began kissing against her neck and slowly slid beneath the sheets. His lips placed delicate kisses down her spine as he went. Rurín made a soft sigh, shifting onto her back still sleeping soundly. He grinned against her hip and kissed up her breast, nipping her nipples between his lips and giving her a lick before going down her stomach and nipping at her stomach.

Inside he prayed for the day her belly swelled from his seed. His fingers brushed at the smooth skin kissing at it, hoping with all hope, that he already planted his seed far up in her and she was already growing his child within her. He hardened further just at the thought of it.

Dwalín caressed her bum, nudging her legs to part and going towards her honeypot. Burring his nose into her forest and nuzzling it as he settled between her thighs, momentarily admiring his exquisite view. He looked longly at her core and slowly up her stomach than at the voluminous swells of her breasts, so much to grab and suck on, overfilling his palms. He smirked against her lady garden as he remembered how much she loved him sucking her breasts and burying his bearded face between them with nips and kisses.

His eyes finally rested upon her face, so beautiful and innocent. He could watch her all day and knowing she was his and his only made his chest warm. He could feel her next to his heart, the love she had for him even while she slept. It was strange how they appeared to have sealed their hearts together as he slowly pumped in and out of her. He wasn't aware that was even possible. And went he poured his seed deep inside her, it was like a knot being yanked hard enough that would be impossible to undo. He could feel her when she most needed him before but now... He felt her. He could sense how content she was.

Dwalín lazily dragged his tongue over her hips and thighs, bowing his head and savoring the salty taste of her skin. Rurín made a low gasp in her sleep that made him grin. He didn't think she would awaken quite yet so he went further. He kissed her inner thighs, alternating between each one until he got closer and closer to her center. All the while, his thick thumbs caressed her thighs continuously until they met her folds.

She murmured something softly in her slumber, about to shift. Dwalín quickly stilled her at the hips and she continued to sleep, scrunching her nose until it smoothed out once more. He watched her with loving eyes for a few seconds before parting her, his hot breath fanning over her as he dipped his tongue between them and lapped her up once before giving her nub teasing strokes.

Rurín moaned in her sleep, making him groan against her mound. He rubbed his beard against her, her wetness building and building until it streaked within his beard. Rurín began to shift a little in her sleep as he continued to worship her honey pot. Kissing and sucking and licking...