They went into the studio, and Violetta was writing in her diary about Francesca and Tomas, as Francesca walked by Violetta called her name.

Violetta: Francesca, can I ask you something?

Francesca: What?

Violetta: Why are people still laughing at me?

Francesca: It's because of this. *Gives her the photo*

Violetta: Did you do this?

Francesca: Me? Why would I do this?

Violetta: I don't know, because you like Tomas and you think I want him.

Francesca: Look I didn't do this, and do you want him?

Violetta: No, He's my best friend Francesca what is with everyone thinking I fancy him, he is just my friend I grew up with him that's it.

Francesca: Okay, I believe you, but you need to be careful of Ludmila because she's the only one who could've done this.

Violetta: Ludmila? But she seemed really nice to me yesterday.

Francesca: Nice? Ludmila, no she will never be nice to anyone but herself.

Violetta: Well, thank you for being honest and I'm sorry for blaming you I guess I just don't like any of this especially being the new girl.

Francesca: Hey, it's okay, you don't know me, and I don't know you, you don't trust any of us I would do the same in your shoes.

Violetta: Thanks, so you like Tomas?

Francesca: No, he's my friend.

Violetta: I haven't known you long, but I can tell that your lying look it's fine if you like him, he's a good-looking guy.

Francesca: Yeah, but I have Ludmila to compete with.

Violetta: Ludmila? But Tomas doesn't like Ludmila.

Francesca: How do you know?

Violetta: Trust me I know, she's not his type.

Francesca was about to say something when her phone rang as she spoke on the phone, Violetta watched her talk on the phone until she hung up.

Francesca: Well, I must go, but beware of Ludmila but I'll see you later.

Violetta: Yeah, bye Francesca.

As Francesca left Violetta on her own Tomas walked up to her.

Tomas: Hey, Violetta

Violetta: Hey, can you believe I'm getting bullied for this stupid picture?

Tomas: What? Who did this?

Violetta: Maybe it was your new crush Ludmila.

Tomas: What? I don't have a crush on Ludmila.

Violetta: No but she has a crush on you Tomas.

Tomas: But why would she target you?

Violetta: Because I'm your best friend Tomas and she must think we have feelings for each other, and we don't.

Tomas: But...

As he was about to say something the guys came in dressed as angels.

Violetta: I don't believe it, you're behind this as well.

Francesca: What no this for Pablo's assignment?

Violetta: What?

Maxi: Yeah, we must put ourselves in a character and you inspired us.

Violetta: I did?

Camila: Yeah, without you we wouldn't have been able to come up with this and we are also sending messages.

Naty: Ludmila, is it me or did our plan backfire?

Ludmila: Oh, please I haven't even finished with the plan they are going to be so embarrassed with their costumes that our costumes are going to knock them down.

Naty: Oh, I get it because they have wings, oh that's good Ludmila.

Ludmila: Mm, come on Naty let's go.

After a while, Violetta talked to the guys she went home after a long day at the studio.

A/N: ~
Thank you for reading.
X