On the eleventh day, the sun rose as usual.

Kalisi walked out of the confinement room in despair, eager to hear the good news, but also clearly knew that it was impossible. For a moment, she really wanted to rush in, grabbed Lin Tian'er by the collar, and asked her shakingly, "Why didn't you say it! I've already stepped down the steps for you, why don't you just say it!

" I told Kalisi, if Kalixi's method is useful, then everything before can be suppressed, needless to say. Now, even the bosses behind Kalisi are silent, so the military order can't be used as waste paper.

"No, you can't do this to me! Give me a few more days, and I will make Lin Tian'er tell the secret of the celestial phenomenon! I will definitely be able to!"

Two soldiers held Kalixi down, almost making her break free. She begged bitterly, and the desperate look in her eyes made people feel sympathetic.

"It's useless. Kalixi, you forgot that Lin Tian'er is a frozen person. She looks weak, and she has endured much more than we imagined in the last days!" The person in charge of escorting

Kalisi to the military court, vigilant He glanced at the confinement room with admiration, waved his hand, and took Kalisi away.

The two sisters were originally well-known military sisters, beautiful and radiant, and many people pursued them. It's a pity that Karshi made a big mistake and was expelled from the army by the military. Generally speaking, leaving the army in such a disreputable manner would basically have no place on the capital planet. Once sent away, there is no chance to come back in this life, no, in the next life.

Kalixi, who was eager to protect her sister, took all the charges on her shoulders.

Confidentiality agreement? She made Karshi prepare it. Karshi just did as he was told. She is a Shangguan and her own older sister, so what's wrong with asking her to do something for her?

It's impossible to clear my sister's charges completely. Everyone knows what's going on. However, he finally managed to obtain a "normal discharge". After the procedure was completed, Karshi left, and at least he could still find a job in Capital Star to survive starvation.

As for Kalisi, it was unlucky.

Originally, it was just blocking the future, but after a swipe to the end, the military rank was gone, the military merits were gone, and he could still climb up from the bottom. Up to a few years of hard work. But in order to help her sister, her testimony in the military court made the judge believe that she was irrelevant, too selfish, and difficult to take on a big responsibility. The greater the power and responsibility, the greater the mistake. In the end, the penalty was directly sent to the front line of the Zerg, and the punished person went there.

This time, life and death are unpredictable.

Several years later, Kalixi came back with unyielding perseverance—in fact, he was also stimulated by Yunxi's ten-day confinement room, thinking that he would come back alive no matter what. In the end, he really came back alive, made military achievements, and returned to Capital Star as a battle hero. But at that time, her younger sister, Karshi, had already left Capital Planet, and her whereabouts were unknown.

The sacrifices Kalisi made for her sister meant nothing. Of course, at that time, when she recalled the bitter fruit brewed today, how she felt in her heart will be a matter of the future.

...

the fifteenth day.

The soldiers in the new barracks were clamoring loudly, and Chao Feng was also in a vegetative state, showing signs of encroaching on the dormitory next door. Everything seemed to be unstoppable.