15: Lena Luthor x Sister Reader (Part 3)

Y/N stirs awake, groaning softly as she struggles to open her eyes. Brainy and Alex quickly rush to her side to check her vitals, making sure everything is okay. Y/N blinks slowly, her gaze unfocused as she looks around at the unfamiliar faces surrounding her. She doesn't recognize anyone, not even the woman who introduces herself as Lena.

"Who are you?" Y/N asks weakly, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I'm Lena.... Lena Luthor," Lena replies, her voice soft and gentle. "I'm your sister."

Y/N's eyes widen in fear at the mention of the name "Luthor". She tries to back away, her heart pounding in her chest. Memories of the torture and pain that Lillian and Lex had inflicted upon her flood her mind, making her whimper in terror.

Lena quickly realizes why Y/N is scared and takes a step back, her hands raised in a calming gesture. "I know what our family has done to you," she says, her voice breaking with emotion. "But I'm not like them, Y/N. I would never hurt you. I love you, and I'll do everything in my power to protect you."

Y/N's breathing quickens as Lena steps closer to her. She's scared, but Lena's words offer a glimmer of hope. Y/N reaches out tentatively, her hand shaking as it hovers in the air between them.

Lena takes Y/N's hand in hers, holding it tightly. She leans down and presses a gentle kiss to Y/N's forehead, tears streaming down her face. "I'm so sorry," she whispers. "I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. But you're safe now. We'll make sure of it."

Y/N's body relaxes slightly at Lena's touch, her breathing slowing down as she takes in Lena's words. She still doesn't know this woman or trust her, but Lena's kindness and love are undeniable.

The team watches in silence as Lena and Y/N connect, all of them understanding the gravity of the moment. Lena looks up at the rest of the team, her eyes filled with tears. "Thank you," she whispers. "Thank you for bringing her back to me."

Alex nods, a small smile on her face. "We're family, Lena," she says. "We'll always be there for each other."

Y/N watches the exchange between Lena and the rest of the team, her eyes flickering with curiosity. She doesn't know what's going on, but she's grateful to be surrounded by people who care about her. Maybe, just maybe, she's found a new family after all.

------------------------------

It had been a few days since Y/N's rescue, and Lex and Lillian were growing increasingly frustrated by the lack of progress in their search. They couldn't understand how Y/N had managed to disappear so completely. Lex had deployed all his resources to track her down, but to no avail.

Meanwhile, Lena had been working tirelessly with Brainy to secure J'onn's secret facility where Y/N was being kept.

"Lena, I have completed the security upgrades on J'onn's facility," Brainy reported, his eyes glued to his computer screen. "I have installed multiple firewalls and cloaking devices to make it completely undetectable. The chances of anyone breaking in are extremely slim."

"Excellent work, Brainy," Lena praised him, her voice laced with gratitude. "We can't risk Y/N being discovered by Lex or Lillian. She needs to be kept safe at all costs."

"I agree, Lena," Brainy replied, nodding his head in agreement. "I have also encrypted all communication channels and added additional layers of protection to prevent any possible breaches."

"Thank you, Brainy," Lena said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Your expertise in this matter has been invaluable. We owe it to Y/N to keep her safe and sound."

As they worked, Lex and Lillian were in their own private quarters, frustrated and angry that they had yet to find any leads on Y/N's whereabouts.

"Damn it, Mother, we need to find her," Lex growled, slamming his fist on the table. "She's the key to our ultimate victory."