3: Emma Watson x Reader (Fem)

You, Y/N, were sitting at a coffee shop, sipping on a latte and lost in thought. Suddenly, you noticed a beautiful woman with long, curly hair, dressed in a flowy sundress, leaving a book on a nearby table. You recognized her immediately as Emma Watson.

Curious, you approached the table and picked up the book, flipping through its pages. The bookmark had a note written in neat handwriting: "For whoever finds this book. Enjoy it as much as I did. - Emma".

You smiled to yourself, realizing that this wasn't the first time you had encountered one of Emma's book gifts. Over the past few months, you had found several books left by her in various locations - a park bench, the library, a street corner. You couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement each time you found one of her books.

You looked up and saw Emma walking towards the door, a smile playing on her lips. You gathered your courage and approached her.

"Excuse me, are you Emma Watson?" you asked, trying to keep your voice steady.

She turned around and looked at you with a warm smile, her hazel eyes sparkling. "Yes, I am. Did you find the book I left on the table?"

You held up the book, feeling a blush creeping up your cheeks. "Yes, I did. Thank you for leaving it for me. It's very kind of you."

Emma chuckled. "It's my pleasure. I love leaving books in different places for people to find. It's a little hobby of mine."

You two continued talking, discussing your favorite books and films. You were struck by Emma's intelligence and down-to-earth nature. Before you knew it, an hour had passed and it was time for you to go.

"It was lovely talking to you, Y/N. I hope you enjoy the book," Emma said, giving you a warm hug.

You hugged her back, feeling grateful for the chance encounter. "I will, thank you again. Take care!"

Over the next few months, you kept encountering Emma and finding her book gifts. Each time, you would strike up a conversation with her and learn more about her interests and passions. You two became friends, bonding over a shared love of books and storytelling.

However, as time went on, your feelings for Emma grew into something more. You found yourself constantly thinking about her, imagining what it would be like to be with her. But you were too afraid to confess your feelings, thinking that she was way out of your league and that you were not good enough for her.

One day, as you were walking with your sister, you saw Emma across the street. She was watching you intently, a sad expression on her face. You didn't realize it at the time, but Emma had mistaken your sister for a girlfriend and felt jealous and sad that she thought you were with someone else.

Days later, you found another one of Emma's book gifts. This time, there was a note written in her familiar handwriting: "Y/N, I know this might sound crazy, but I have feelings for you. I don't know if you feel the same, but I needed to tell you. I hope you are happy with whoever you are with. Take care. - Emma".

You felt your heart race as you read the note, realizing that Emma had feelings for you too. You couldn't believe it. But as you looked for her, you realized that you had no idea where she lived or how to reach her.

It took Y/N several weeks of searching before she finally found Emma again. They met at a quaint café, and as soon as Y/N saw Emma, her heart raced with nervous excitement.

Y/N approached Emma's table, her hands shaking. "E-Emma?" she stammered.

Emma looked up from her book, a smile spreading across her face. "Y/N! It's so good to see you again."