"check" all the seven of them answered. Jisung giggled at them.

"finally it took me 2 fucking hours to make them respond to this names" yeji said.

"now the big team" lia called.

"check" the eleven of them answered.

"we have north and south here" asahi said beside lia.

"girls?" she called.

"check" the four girls said.

"then all of you take the positions they female lead is entering" lia said.

"haesoo?" she called.

"check" she said.

"entering in 3 2 1 go" lia said.

The door to the party opened and haeso entered the party in a sandal and green coloured dress with the mask covering her face.

Itzy followed behind her.

"oh my god haesoo you look stunning" a girl greated her.

Felix run a check on her.

"name: choi yeon seon studied in the same class as haesoo In their 2 nd year no threat" he said.

"roger that" the girls said.

Haesoo talked with her and moved from that place by giving her a hug.

And she met with another group whom again felix run a background check and told they are of no threat.

"till now no movement of the wolves and the deer is safe" she said turning to look at the figure sitting next to them.

"why is hana so silent?" jeongwoo asksed. Lia again looked at the figure sitting next to her

"she is just waiting and you don't lose focus" asahi said. Lia sighed at them.

Many people soon entered the dance floor.

"haesoo is going to enter the dance floor. Be on alert" doyoung said.

"entering the dancefloor in 3 2 1" lia said.

As soon as her countdown reached 1 haesoo was in dancefloor. They all watched at her mix with the crowd and dance.

Suddenly the cameras started to flicker. And they saw green figure in the camera.

"camera losing focus. Wolves spotted on 1st floor" doyoung announced.

"big team be ready to attack on 4'o clock" lia said.

"wolves with weapons" doyoung said.

Treasure took their guns and loaded the silencer. They saw people approach them. but there were really a lot of them. treasure has to take cover and attack and also cover the citizens. In short.

Chaos.

"small team surround haesoo" lia announced.

But soon the crowd from 1st floor mingled in ground floor and before they can come near haesoo she was swept away by the crowd.

"lost the deer. Requesting for directions" ryujin said.

Lia started to type fast but a virus popped in her laptop soon all their laptops were affected by virus.

"fuck virus entered" lia shouted.

"chan what to do?" felix asked.

Chan looked at the place full of people. And looked up at treasure fighting with the mens in black.

"itzy find haesoo. skz and treasure attack" chan said. Everyone took out their weapons and started to shoot the men in black.

Suddenly there was smoke covering the place.

"take cover" chan screamed. Everyone strated to take cover. Once the smoke settled the men also disappeared.

Suho walked inside. "they took her" suho said. The camera team walked in with hana in black hoodie with her hood up.

"we have to find her" jihoon said.

They noticed how tense suho was.

"don't worry we will bring back your hae soo" hyunsuk said placing his hand on suho shoulders.

Suho shook his head.

"it's not my haesoo they took. It's your hana" he said looking at hyunsuk.

The figure wearing the black hood pulled the hood down and there stood haesoo.

"what is happening?" hyunsuk asked.

"it was hana's plan. To switch places with haesoo but we did not know they would kidnap her. We thought they would just try to kill her" lia said.

"and still you let her switch place?" he screamed.

Lia looked down.

"who all knew?" chan asked.

"the camera team and us itzy" yeji said. "problem now is they have her and we don't know their location" she said.

"we know her location." Hyunsuk said turning to asahi.

"sahi the necklace" he said.

"right I totally forgot about that" he said taking out his phone and opening the application. "there I have her location but it is the same place kard and hyunsu were burned" asahi said.

"let's go" jihoon said.

--------------------------

Bestie reveal y'all

peachshine20 check out her svt ff and yeon seon is a charcmacter from her book

Please support her ❤