Competition (chapter 1)

A/N: I just want to say OMG I LOVE ONE DIRECTION AND I THINK THEY ARE SO AWESOME AND TALENTED AND NIALL, HARRY, LOUIS, LIAM, ZAYN I LOVE YOU ALL AND EVEN IF YOU AREN'T READING THIS I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE IF SOMEHOW YOU DO READ THIS (LEMME DREAM I'M AN INSANE PERSON) AND COMMENT OR SOMETHING I THINK THAT MAY BE THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME!!! (Yes. I'M CRAZY.) Anyhowww....ENJOY THE STORY <3

"Oh. My. God!" My twin Shayna squeals, checking twitter to see if One Driection is still at the mall.

We push through the crowds of fans to where Harry was seen last taking pictures with fans.

" 'One Direction has officially left the mall, heading for the highway' " Shayna reads aloud frowning, disappointed.

Three fourths of the crowds clear out the door within the next few minutes.

"So. Now what?" Shayna asks deflated.

"Well...we ARE in a mall..." I say, letting my fingers trace the outlines of clothing.

Shayna breaks into a grin and we simultanously squeal, "SHOPPING SPREE!"

****

I barely fit through the train doors with the load of shopping bags I am carrying.

"Shayna?" I call. "HELP?"

"HEY, I told you not to buy all that stuff!" She says in her defense...what a nice twin I have. But she is super skinny and weak...she would probably break.

"B-b-but....SALE!" I whine.

She rolls her hazel eyes at me and laughs.

Shayna and I are identical twins; we both have light brown hair....WHICH I SWEAR IS NATURAL! Everyone says we lie when we say we don't get it highlighted...but we're not! Shayna's is neturally straight, but mine is kind of wavy and curly, but I straighten it every day basically. Our eyes are similar oddly similiar, although they weren't at all! I have a bit around my pupil and dark green surrounding it, while she has just green. You can barely tell the difference unless you are really close to our eyes though, so people still get us mixed up. That's actually how our dad tells up apart...our mom just knows....SHE IS A WITCH! Haha, I love Nelly, she is the best mom in the world!

The train lurches foward and I am thrown into a seat.

About thirty seconds pass until Shayna says, "It's a bummer One Direction wasn't there when we came."

I scoff. "Wow. It only took you," I check my watch, "about thirty seconds to bring that up!"

"Wel, sorryyyyyy." Shayna says, dragging out the 'y'.

"Just...don't talk about it. I'm very sensitive about this subject." I say.

I love Shayna and all, and she is also a directioner...but it just....hurts so much. I can't tell her, only people I meet online who are also hardcore directioners because they also understand me. Shayna just thinks I'm crazy and need to calm down. I love her and she is a fan....but this is like the only think she can not fully understand about me.

"I know, I'm sowwy babe. I understand," She says. But she doesn't.

"Yeah whatever." I mumble.

"Hey you know what? We should go fro ice cream!" Shayna beams at her idea.

"But--will you at least hold some of my bags" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, hell--" She starts but looks into my eyes as if in a trance. My lips start to quiver. "Oh...FINE." She says frowning, defeated.