The mirror

Gip Natasha x reader

Belly bulge,  praise kink, breeding kink, mirror kink

Request from Tumblr: kitesxromanova

I was caught between my alpha and the gilded mirror in front of me. Pure, solid muscle pressed into my back. The heat of Natashas body encompasses my skin and her scent, which smelled like fresh spring rain swirled around me in dizzying waves. My head rolled back on Natasha's broad shoulders. She grabs my chin and lowers it until I saw her dick move in and out of my pussy. “Look at what you’re doing to me, baby,” Nat instructs, the alpha command laced throughout her raspy voice, making my glossy eyes open. “I want you to see how good you’re making me feel.” I couldn't tear my gaze away from the salacious images playing in front of me.
It’s one thing to feel my alphas thick and veiny cock glide over my velvety walls, but it’s almost indescribably obscene to see Natasha stretch my pussy, feeding me inch after inch until my belly bulges and I feel full. I will never get used to feeling like this, to the pleasure she give me, to the way she worships me. In the next moment Natasha had one leg from me over her forearm, her massive body bowed over mine so she can drive her cock deeper into my swollen cunt.
My hands push into the cold glass, the only relief from the onslaught of sensations, all heady, sultry and so good it almost borders on painful. I don’t think I can handle more.
“Yeah, you can take it, bunny. This pussy can take every inch of my cock. You’re so fucking perfect.” Natasha groans in my ear, her teeth grazing over my neck. “You keep being good for me and we’ll take you and give this greedy, slutty pussy all the orgasms she wants" “Oh god I will, I’ll be so good,” I whimper, the thin, needy sound brings Natasha to a halt. I do it again and it drives Nat to fuck me harder, the wet slaps of her hips into mine overtakes my moans. “fuck, oh fuck yes, oh fuck, Nat please.” I scream, my words slurring. “you take me so good, and so deep.” Natasha says as she pulls her dick quick out of my pussy and stands between me and the mirror, pushing her dick back inside me, taking my hands off the glass and places them on her head, my fingers instinctively close around the luscious strands of hair as she pounds into me without mercy.
“you like that so much don't you? You were so good for me, you deserve to cum baby. Cum on my dick.” Nat pushes her finger down to my clit playing with it, giving me the extra pleasure that I need while her cock pushes against my sensitive spot. Pleasure swarms through me like wildfire as I scream Natasha's name and cum hard on her dick. “Good girl,” she praises, holding my taut body against her. “I'm going to fill you up so that my cum is dripping down these pretty thighs.” she tell me while panting, close to her own released. I clench my pussy walls around her, squeezing her dick feeling her explode inside me, giving me another Orgasm. She pushes her hand down my stomach which had a bulge. "My good girl." Natasha whispers in my ear while kissing my neck and caressing the bulge. As I feel her and my cum drip down my tights.