Artist

Natasha x gip reader

not prof read!!!!

Warnings: spanking, p in v, pet names, unprotected sex, kinda breeding

I was standing in my art room in front of my desk, sorting my pencils as I listened to some music. Thats a good thing to be Tony starks sister, he has money to help with your dreams. I made my dream come true with his help, I dreamed to be an artist since I was six years old and now fourteen years later, I made it come true. I started my art company last year and it is going pretty well. At the moment I have some free time so I organized my art room a little better. I was just about to put my colors to the side when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I yelled over my music as I put it out. I looked to the door and saw Natasha standing there.

We meet a few years ago, as she had the undercover mission at my brothers company, since then we were a little bit flirty with each other. I would be lying if I say I didnt have a crush on her. Nat, "what can I do for you?" I said with a soft smile, which she returned. "I was wondering if you could do me a favor?" I smiled and sat on my couch, "what is it?" I asked as she walked closer to me. "Well, I wanted you to draw me." She said in her raspy voice as she stood right in front of me. "It would be a pleasure." I said with a wide smile, she smirked and leaned closer to my ear, whispering in it, "naked." My breath hitched slightly. "I...wellI I could." I stuttered. She smirked, "perfect, right now?" I swallowed and nodded "sure lay on the couch, while I grab my things." I told her as I searched for my things, after I got everything, I placed a chair in front of the couch where Natasha sat. I put everything on the side table and looked at her as she was taking her clothes off. After she stripped naked, I looked at every inch of her body trying to control my friend. I cleared my throat and said, "go in the position you feel the most comfortable." She nodded and laid on her side, her arm holding her head up as she looked at me, "is this good?" I smiled "yes." She smirked and spread her leg a bit so I could see her whole pussy, which made my dick a little bit hard. I took a deep breath, while she said, "that is better." After I sorted myself out, I began to draw the silhouette of her body. We were in a comfortable silence while i was drawing, and then after a hour or so I go to draw her cunt, my dick got really hard but I continued drawing. Sometime later I fixed some small mistakes and showed Natasha my work. She smiled, "wow, that looksincredible." I smiled and put the drawing besides the couch, and thats when I noticed a wet spot on the couch. I licked my lips and leaned down to Natasha. She gave me an innocent smile and laid on her back, looking up at me, "What is it?" I leaned closer to her neck kissing her pulse point, hearing her gasp. But before we could continue there was another knock on my door "Y/N, bring your ass out here, you wanted to help me in my lap." I sighed, whispering in Natashas ear "today, 8p.m. my room. Dont be late." Nat nodded and pulled me in for another kiss. Then she put her clothes back on and walked out of the room with me.

A few hours later it was already 8p.m so I walked through the empty and dark hall, hearing only my footsteps, the others were watching a movie down in the movie room. After I got closer to my room, I saw some red light shining from under the door. I smirked and opened the door. As the door was fully open, I could see a redhead on my bed in only a red see-trough robe. She sat on my couching and laid against the headboard; her legs were only spread a little. She was looking in my eyes, looking into my soul, while giving me an innocent smile. "Hello there" i said after I composed myself again, closing the door behind me. Natasha's innocent smile turned into a smirk, I smirked back and pulled my belt open as I walked slowly in front of her. She crawled to the edge of the bed watching me pulling my shirt over my head exposing my abs and my sports bra. She sat on her knees on the edge of the bed and looked at my abs as I stood in front of her, she was licking her lips and placing her fingers on my abs tracing them. I smirked down at her and opened my Zipper, growling as I felt her finger nails crawling down my abdomen.

I hold her chin between my thumb and pointing finger pulling her face up and close to my face, whispering against her lips, "you look so hot Babygirl, I will give you a better time than any of your boyfriends ever gave to you." I pulled her in for a hungry kiss, feeling her arms go around my neck as my finger hold her chin up. After we stopped our make out session, I pulled my sports bra over my head and put my hand on her strings of the robe looking in her eyes and whispering "can I take that off, baby?" she took a deep breath and nodded making me smile. I pull her robe off of her and gasped as I looked at her body. I smiled at her and pulled my boxershorts off of me, gulping slightly, scared she will run away. She looked at my dick with wide eyes and looked up at me, " why didn't you tell me?" she asked placing a hand on my cheek. "Because you said you never wanted a dick again." she chuckled and pulled me in for another hungry kiss laying on her back and pulling me on top of her. I looked down at her "ready?" she nodded. I pressed my erected dick deep and slowly in her pussy, not wanting to hurt her. "dont be so gentle." Natasha gasped out, as her hads grabbed my back. I looked in her eyes wanting to be really sure "I'm sure baby, now show me what you got!" Then I bottomed out in her hearing her moan. I squeezed her ass cheeks and spanked them sometimes, grinning down at her body, loving the way she slowly fall apart. I'm fucking her pretty cunt senseless while she is crawling down my back and moanign my name.I saw Natasha holding her moans down but I didnt want that, so I pulled on Nat's hair and growled in her ear, not stopping with fucking her. "Let me hear your sounds." And so she did, letting her moans fall freely from her mouth. Not long after I could feel her clenching around me so I knew she was close. Natasha's pussy was trying to pulle my dick deeper in her then I already am. "Cum bunny, come for me." And with that she came, screaming my name and cumming hard around my dick. Natasha' lokked in my face and wrapped her legs around my waist and hold on me. "cum in me baby ." I couldn't deny her so I she burst all my cum in her pussy, some off it dripping out. "I never want somebody else. I only want you. not a other dick." Said Nat as we chared one more kiss.