Valkyre x reader

A/N

Little late sorry. But here it is.

Vals Pov

Today in the morning Y/N had teased my ass in bed and had shoved a silicone plug into my arching hole, what made me cum right on the spot but I wanted more so I grounded my hips in to her crotch but she didnt give in. We had a Chilling day so I had it the whole day in it. At noon she was horny as fuck and told me that she wants to be in all of my holes, all the time. And now here we are at 6 p.m. fucking on the bed.

"Pretty baby," Y/N mewls into my ear, fucking into your cunt with her big cock, smacking your ass with every thrust and soothing it over with her touch. "gonna fill you up one day," Y/N starts, moulding herself to me. I could feel the coolness of her nipple piercings against my back and the feeling makes me shudder. The feelings of her fucking into me and the precum from Y/N cock have you both an precipice of orgasm. Kissing my neck Y/N moans out at a particularly hard thrust she gives me. The feeling has the coil in her belling tightening further. But Y/N decides she only wants to cum when she's in my tight little ass.

"Gonna make you a mommy one day," Y/N says into my ear, slowing her thrusts so they're deep and hard and not as intense for her. "you want that baby? want daddy to fuck a baby into you?" she asks, tweaking her own nipples and shuddering at the feeling of her teasing.

"Fuck daddy, you make me cum," I whine pressing my face into the pillows and arching my back further so Im pressing right up against her pelvis.

"Then work for it dumb baby," she says smugly, peeling herself from me and standing firm on her knees. Without a second thought I begun to rock myself back onto her cock "Oh," I whine, gripping the sheets and fucking myself onto her cock, the feeling of her pressing into my gspot makes me shake. "daddy, please," I beg, winding my hips and still not getting the relief I need.

"Okay princess," she sighs bringing her hand down to my clit to rub at it, and revels in my shaking legs a sign that Im about to cum. "Since you can't do anything for yourself. be a good girl and cum for daddy, cum all over daddy's cock and show me how much you like me fucking you,"

"yes!" I call out and cum immediately, belly tightening and relaxing and tightening again with need, leaving her cock sticky with your slick. the thought of her making you lick it off like you did last time enough to make your pussy clench. As you're about to collapse from the pleasure, Y/N steadies her hands on your hips and spreads your asscheeks to look at the plug nestled there.

"perfect for me," she says and taps at the plug making me whine before toying with it until Im cumming prematurely and backing into her for more. "please," I moan "need it,"

"need what?" Y/N asks, as the tugs at the plug and watches as the widest part of it stretches my hole. "need my fat cock in your tight little ass huh?"

"please," I beg and allow the top of my body to collapse into the bed when she removes the plug completely, "keep them open for me," Y/N commanded and I comply, stretching my arms back to spread my own ass for her.

"good girl,"

Y/N grabs the lube from somewhere on the bed and squirts it between my spread cheeks and works my open further with her fingers. "precious little ass." The praise makes my keens weak and work myself on her fingers like I did on her cock. "I'm gonna wreck you." She smirks, coating her cock in lube and then cooing soft praises at me, works her cock into my ass, slowly and diligently she's shoving her cock into me until she's at the hilt and I am practically yelling with how good it feels.

"thank you, thank you daddy," I moan out and bring my fingers to my cunt to press two fingers into myself and doing it so that my palm rubs against my clit with every movement of my hand.

You're so tight like this, Y/N can barely move her dick in and out of me and has to work her hips to do so. The feeling has her dick clenching, she's so close to cumming. And the feeling of her full in my ass, and my finger in my pussy is so intense that Im sweating and shaking and ready to burst for good.

"like me fucking your ass?" Y/N asks, smacking my cheek and revelling in me wordless groans of too much pleasure. "So much," I whine

"cause you're daddy's perfect little fuck doll yeah?"

"yeah!"

"gonna fuck you so good dolly," Y/N says, drilling into me so that I can feel the head of her cock pressing into my spot from above, touching all the places I didn't even know existed let alone could give me pleasure, before her.

Y/N Pov

I can feel myself coming to the edge, the sight of Vals ass swallowing my cock, the clenching from Vals ass and at the sounds of her wanton and needy moans have me cumming and pressing hard into her so that shes collapsing fully into the bed. I shudder, bring my knees on either side of her legs and continue fucking into her, pressing her further into the mattress and leaning over to squeeze her hand beneath her and rub at her clit furiously until with the intensity of me hitting her spot, filling her ass and rubbing her clit has her falling over the edge for me. And still I could feel the tightening in my belly, so I begin to rock into her once more.

"Again," I whispers, swatting her ass and watching it jiggle again. I will never get enough of this, of her. I will always need her. Everywhere, all the time in every hole.