Kingdom

Hela gip x reader

Helas pov

The last couple of days I haven't had time to spend with my girlfriend. I was busy to fight against my brother to win over the kingdom. (We pretend that Hela had won against Thor)

Nobody knows about us dating. Sure when someone would say something against it I would kill them, but for Y/N I would do anything. She didn't want to tell anyone about us. And I respected it. But that also means that we don't have much time to spend together. My girl was very understanding about what I have to do, but I know that she is sad about it too.

And so I planned to make up for the last days. I was sitting on my throne and commanded my guards to bring Y/N to me. When they came back with her, I dismissed them and told them to stand on the outside of the doors and let nobody enter the room.

When they were out I walked to Y/N and put her hand in mine to walk with her to the throne. There I sat her on it and gave her a gentle kiss.

"What are you doing Hela?" She asked in her sweet voice. God she made me soft.

"I will make up for the past few days with something special." I said and got on my knees. Her eyebrows furrowed as she put her hand on my arm to pull me back up.

"You're a Queen. A Queen shouldn't be on her knees."

I licked my lips and smirked, taking her hand away from my arm, giving it a kiss.

"You are the exception." I said and gazed my fingers over her thighs. Then I pulled her cords from the front of her dress apart and ripped her dress of off her. Those action made her inhale deeply. I smirked and kissed from her knees over her thighs to her white underwear. I looked my girl in the eyes to ask her for permission which she granted with an easy nod. I pulled her panties off and put her legs over the armrests on either side. I looked on her dripping cunt and let a moan slip from my lips.

The I began to kiss her pussy lips, spread them apart and began to leave kitten licks all over her.

"Please my Queen, don't tease me." She said.

I smiled and dived into my girls lovely part. I loved every moan and cry that slipped from her beautiful mouth. She put her hand in my hairs and pulled me closer to her.

"fuck, please Hela." She moaned and throwing her head back, moaning loudly. I smirked and pushed my tongue into her pussy harder. "Fuck." She tuggend on my hair, making me moan and tongue fuck her harder. I felt her walls tighten around her and tapped her leg as signal for her to cum. Which she did, with a loud moan of my name. I licket her clean and put her legs away from the armrests pulling her up in my hands. She smiled at me and kisses my cheek, as I brought her into our bedroom. When we got there I placed her on the bed and took my clothes off, even my boxer shorts.

"You can do what ever you want to me, but dont get on your knees." I said softly to her, standing in front of her. She smiled and traces my abs with her fingers, thinking. She smiled up at me and pushed me on the bed sitting on my abs with her dripping cunt. She cupped my cheeks" Do you trust me?" She asked to which I nodded. She smiled and stood up walking to our closet and coming back to me with a black blindfold in her hand. I gulped slightly but laid still. She crawled on top of me and put the blindfold over my eyes, whispering in my ear, "Ill be back in a minute." Then I heard the door closing and opening after some minutes. I felt the bed dip besides me and felt her hands on my abs. "relax." She told me.

Y/N Pov

I sat besides her and toke a ice cube in my mouth tracing it over her breasts, over her nipples, down her abs and down her V line till it melted. She moaned some times and put her hand in my hair. I kisses down her V line to her dick, taking it in my mouth and licking the tip.

Then I took her deep in my mouth and boobed my head up and down on it going faster each second. I listened to her moans and felt her bucking her hips into me. I pulled my head off of her dick and said warningly, "dont move your hips." She whimpered and stopped moving them. I put my mouth around her dick again and deep throated her, "I-I am close." She moaned out, to which I took her dick out of my mouth again. She groaned.

I pulled the blindfold off of her eyes and sat on her dick moaning as I felt her go into me, stretching me out. She looked at me wide eyed, because I never rode her. She put her hands on my hips as I rode her faster throwing my head back and moaning loudly. I felt her staring at my hips, thats why I put her hands on them letting her squeeze them as I moaned louder and rode her faster. "Fuck, I am close." I moaned at the feeling of her trusting hips up into me, as I rode her. "Me too." Some more trusts later and I came over her dick while she came into me. I collapsed on her chest and panted.