Normal job?

Two updates in one day. Sorry for any writing mistakes

Peggy (what if) x reader gip

Y/N Pov

It was a wonderful day, I was at a family home and just had a handful of things to fix there. There were Steve and Peggy who seemed like a lovely couple. After I had fixed something in the pool Steve needed to go to work so I was alone with Peggy. Not gonna lie she looks beautiful and hot with her muscles. It was making me hard. But I had to stop myself from bending her over the table and fuck the lights out of her.

"As I was in the kitchen, crawling under the sink to fix a leak," I heard Peggy's voice behind me.

"You know, Steve tried to fix all these things by himself about thirty times."

"Oh?" I tried to sound surprised, but the duct tape around the pipes clued me into that right away.

"Mhm," Peggy hums, "I dont know which one of you looked better with your ass sticking out from under the counter like this."

I froze, trying to process what Peggy just said to me. Peggy. Who is married. The best is, that she didn't find out that I have a dick. But I guess she is the top in the couple and didn't get a dick in her. I guess I need to change that. I stand up after I fixed the sink and washed my hands.

"Its sad," I say and turn around to face her. She looked confused.

"What?"

"It is sad that you don't get some dick from your husband," I say and press her against the counter.

"I could change that." She looked shocked and gulped.

"W-What do you mean?" I smirked and turned her around so her ass is pressing against my crotch.

"We can have some fun. And your husband doesn't need to know." She moaned and bucked her ass in my crotch.

"B-bedroom" She whimpered, I grabbed her hand and walked to the bedroom which she showed me earlier because I needed to fix a light.

I pushed her onto the bed and kissed her neck. She opened my shirt and unclasped my bra. I ripped her shirt off of her and groaned at the sight of her abs, I traced each pack with my fingers.

"Wow," I said and unclasped her bra after I got consent. She smiled.

" Steve thinks it is not good for a woman to have muscles, but it isn't my fault." She sounded a little bit sad. I kissed her cleavage and then down her abs.

"I love them, they make you even sexier." She smiled and opened my belt, I smirked while watching her. Then she pulled the zipper slowly down and tugged on my pants. I stand up and pulled them down like hers after I asked for consent again.

"You are so gentle." She said, as I put the pants on the ground.

" Always," I said and kissed her cheek, but she pulled my face to the side and kissed me.

I loved the feeling of her soft lips on mine and swiped my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance but she wouldn't let me so I squeezed her breast and pushed my tongue in her mouth as she moaned. We fought for dominance which I easily won. I kissed down her jaw, over her neck, and down her breasts, sucking on her nipples. She put her hand in my hair as I kiss down your abs again. Spreading her legs and licking her Pussy.

She moaned as I dived my tongue into her, tugging on my hair as I devore her. I eat her out for a while till she came in my mouth, letting me drink it up with her loud moans. After I cleaned her pussy, I crawled back up, putting my hands on either side of Peggy's head, looking down at her with a smile.

You taste delicious darling. I said, she pulled me down for a kiss and grabbed my hard cock, making me growl a bit as she stroked it. She continued to kiss me while guiding my dick to her pussy, but stopped. I pulled away from the kiss and whispered against her lips, "You sure?" She nodded and I pushed my dick in her pussy, going in slowly.

She grabbed my back tightly, closing her eyes. I rubbed her stomach trying to make her feel comfortable. Take deep breaths darling, I said softly, watching her do so. After some time, I could push every inch of myself in and started slowly to move. dug her fingers in my back from the pleasure while she let some pornographic moans out. I smiled and kept going fucking her. She pulled me in for a kiss as I pushed my dick faster in her, letting my tongue in and swirl around hers as I fuck her harder, feeling her tighten around me. I whispered in her ear, "You can cum when ever you want princess." She du fingers deeper in my back as she came but I didn't mind. After some more pushes I feeld that I was close to cumming, so I wanted to pull out but she whispered in my ear, "Cum in me daddy. Steve wouldn't mind." She said. I groaned and came deep in her pussy, slowing down my trusts. She looked up at me and pulled me in for a soft kiss.