Relax

A little short, sorry

Y/N Pov

I was working in my office, tapping on my keyboard as fast as I can to finish my work. I was trying to get some free time that I can spend with my girlfriends, because the last couple of days I had much paperwork to do because of Covid. We were only 7 people that werent sick so everyone needed to do more work.

I was currently checking some papers my co-workers did when the door to my office opened and my two beautiful girlfriends walked in with only a robe on their body. I looked at them after I put my pen on the side and send them a tired smile.

Hey, babes. What can I do for you? I asked and watched them walking to me, standing on either side of my chair.

Val leaned in and whispered in my ear, We wanted to make our baby relax.

Jane pulled my chair back and grabbed my hand pulling me up in her body. They both lead me into our bedroom and sat me on the edge of the bed. Val opened her robe and walked to me pulling me in for a hungry kiss. We only broke our kiss when we heard moaning, we looked to our side and saw Jane touching herself.

Val smirked and said: sit on Y/N face. Jane walked to me and pushed me on my back so she could sit on my face. I dived my tongue in her hole and felt her riding it. As I was tongue fucking Jane I felt Val pulling my pants down freeing my dick. She rubbed it up and down and took it in her mouth. I was groaning into Janes pussy which made her release into my mouth.

Val boobed her head up and down my dick as I kissed Jane and put a hand in Vals hair. can I cum in your mouth mommy? Please. I moaned out, as my grip on her hair tightened. She tapped my tight to let me know I could cum, which I did, moaning her name. Jane kissed me again and rubbed my dick, getting it hard again. She then looked at Val, ride her so you can cum, baby. Val licked her lips and sat on my dick, moaning as I stretched her pussy out.

She rode my dick faster as I grabbed her hips. finger my pussy, baby. Make your mamas feel good. Jane whispered hotly in my ear and grabbed my fingers leading them to her hole. I finger fucked Janes pussy while Val rode my dick faster. Moaning, heavy breathing, and skin clapping could be heard in the room. The first one who came was Jane because she was still sensitive from my tongue. She cried my name out and sucked my fingers clean after she came over them. cum with me, baby. Val said as she placed her hands on my chest, squeezing my breasts. I nodded and felt Vals cum drip down my dick as I shoot my load into her.