Carol X G¡P Reader

Daddy kink

Y/N Pov

Carol was on all fourth her ass was just a little away from my dick.

"Are you gonna fuck me hard Daddy?"

I groaned and pushed my dick in her ass. That make her scream "FUCK DADDY."

I pulled on her hair and-

"Beep. Bepp. Beep."

I opened my eyes and shut my alarm off then I feel that I had a hard one. I stand up from the bed and walked in my bathroom.

I begann to jerk me off and remember my dream about my long time Crush Carol. She and I came to earth because her ship got broken and Tony needed to repair it.

Carol and me were best friends since she came to space. We worked together and fight against the one that trained us.  We decided to become heros in the galaxy.

After I finished I went to the training room and saw Carol do squats. Her ass looked really go- stop it Y/N.

I taped my hands and punched the punchingbag. I punched a couple of times and then went to the treadmill.

Carol Pov

Fuck Y/N looked so hot. I wish I could fuck her right there. I watched her walk to the banche and drunk some water out of the bottle. I watched how her Muskels clenched and how one drop flow down her chin on her abs.

She wore a Sports bra and some short's. And dam looked she sexy in them. After she put her waterbottle down she looked at me and saw that I was staring and do some squads in the same time. I saw that her eyes trailed down to my ass and saw that something was in her pants. Did she have a dick? Holy shit.

She walked to me and pulled me on her front. We were so close. Our lips were almost touching. I looked in her eyes and saw that she looked at my lips.

"Kiss me." I said.

She kissed me first soft and than we started to make out. She swiped her tongue on my bottom lip and asked for entre but I denied. She growled and put her hands on my ass and squeeze it. I moaned and her tongue came fast in my mouth. I suckend on it. We pulled back for air and she said

"Jump"

I jumped up and she catches me at my ass. My legs where wrapped around her waist and we moaned because our centers touched. She walked to the nearest wall and pushed me against it. I moved my hips to against dlsome friction but it was not enough.
She ripped my pants and  than my panties off of me without putting me down. I moaned at her action and saw her smirk she pulled my bra over my head and begann to suck on my Nippels.

After she as finish she put one finger in my pussy and begann to suck on my neck. Then she pushed another finger in me. I trailed my hands town to her pants and pulled them down. Than I pulled her boxer shorts down and feelt her tip rubb against my clit. She moaned at the contact and pushed a thirt finger in me.

"Fuck daddy I'm so close." I said.

"Come for me baby girl."

She pushed her fourth finger in me and begann to go faster. And that send me over the edge. I cryed out in pleaser and she helped me round out my orgasm than she pulled her fingers out making me whine and put them in her mouth.

The since make me wet again. She put me down and walked me to the banche. There I sat down and looked for the first time at her dick.

"Fuck you are so big. How big are you? " I said and making her groan.

"15 inch babe."

I locked my lips and sucked on the tip. She moaned and looked down at me and I looked up. We made eye contact and then I pushed her whole length in my mouth. That made her put her hand in my hair und me gaging.

"Fuck Babygirl. You are such a slut for me."

That made me moan and the pleasure go straight through her.

"Your mouth feels so good around my big cok."

I squeezed her balls and she came down my throat. I pulled back and showed her the cum in my mouth. Then she put her fingers on my chin and I closed my mouth and swallow than I open it again to show her.

"good girl." she praised me.

I saw that she was still hard so I go on all fours and looked back at her.

"pleas fuck me daddy. Fill me up with your big dick."

She put her hands at my hips and begann to pound in to my tigh pussy.

"Fuck baby your so tight."

"Everything for you daddy."

She begann to jackhammer into me and kept praising me. After a while I feeled that I was about to cum.

"Daddy I'm close don't stop."

"Not yet baby."

"Pleas daddy."

"I will that we both come at the same time."

"Then fuck me in my ass." I said.

She pushed out and pushed back in my ass and pulled on my hair. What make her go depper. We were both moaning so much.

"Fuck baby I'm close."

After a few moments we came both at the same time and she pulled out of me. With her cum dripping down my ass.

A/N

Who's next?