She Is Mine Not Yours

Not proofread!!

It's not a request but here it is

Natasha Pov

Y/N was an Agent at Shield, she is on the same level as Maria. When I came with Clint back from his mission to kill me, he tried to compromise with Fury to recruit me but Fury wouldnt let me at first me. And so Y/N came. She compromised with him that I can be an Agent. Since then I was friends with her and after 3 Years we started Dating. Then I became an Avenger after some time. At first, she didntwantd to join them because she thought there are enough, but with some force from me, Clint, Maria, and Fury she became an Avenger 4 days ago.

Y/N Pov

Ever since I came to the Avengers compound I saw the way Bucky was looking at Nat. He admires her soft body and the tight shorts that were hugging her heavy ass. I see his eyes trail over her breasts and hips and watched in anger, the way he shifts in his seat every time he looked at her. I was so angry at him so I had the idea to fuck Nat in front of him.

Today was a movie day, but because it was only Nat, Bucky, and me we decided to eat dinner together and then go in separate ways. As we were eating, Bucky and Nat flirted with each other, it was making me so angry that I nearly broke my glass. After some flirting,g I had enough and placed a hand on Nats tight, she looked at me and continued to speak with Bucky so I trailed my hand more up her tight and eat. She shifted on her chair, shooting me a glare but I just pushed my finger in her panties and stroked her clit. She gasped and coughed to cover up a moan.

Are you okay honey? Bucky asked, I pressed harder on Nats clit, but this time she couldnt hold her moan back. Buckys eyes widened and he looked at me, I only smirked and run my fingers through her pussy lips.

W-what are you doing? he asked blushing as he listened to Natashas moans. I smirked and said showing you who she belongs to. And then I pushed my finger into Nats pussy. She spread her legs and pulled her panties down, laying them on the table. I smirked and whispered in her ear your mine. she moaned as I pressed my thumb against her clit and fingered her pussy harder. I am yours daddy I smirked and saw Buckys eyes going darker. I pushes Natashas chair back so I had more room between the table and her. When Bucky looked at her, he had a full view of Nats glistening pussy. I knew that his cock twitched at the sight with want, and I knew he wanted to do the things to her that I do to her, but Nat only looked at me and moaned my name. I saw him looking a little sad as he stand up from the chair and walked to his room. I smiled and kisses Natashas neck as she came over my fingers.

"My good girl," I murmur, as I watch Nats cunt squashing cum out. I get down on my knees in front of Nat and licked her cum up, sucking and biting her clit, hearing her moans grow louder as she grabbed my hair pulling my face closer to her pussy. your tongue is so good daddy. She came again as I eat her pussy out with want. Nat whimpered as I pulled my face away from her pussy. I rubbed her tights and chuckled

"Yeah, honey? you need more?" she nodded as I get up from my knees "and only I can give it to you yeah?" I ask, slowly opening my belt. She didnt answer me and so I smacked her inner thigh. "Answer me, baby,"

"yes, only you can fuck me so good, please daddy," she whines I smirked and pulled all of my clothes away and then hers. She sat on the table and kissed me, my dick hanging hard against her tights. She then laid back and pulled me on top of her. Then I pushed in her pussy hard making her claw down my back "Daddy!" She whined "Y/N, you fuck me so good," She squeal as she came after some time. I continue to kiss her neck and

ride her through her high all the while keeping fucking in her pussy hard, spanking her ass, and watching the pretty expressions on her face. "Gonna fuck you nice and full," I say, smacking Nats round ass again until she is yelping and trying to move away from my cock, "no," I command, grabbing her hands and holding them behind her back, using them for leverage to fuck her harder.

"Take this cock," I moan and lift one leg so I am balancing on my knee and foot. "like a good girl, I moan and fuck her harder, I fuck into her so hard she is practically yelling at the sensation and try to grind back onto my cock for more.

"that's it, baby," I groan, "I know how you need it, I released one of her hands to bring my now free hand down to her clit to rub the sensitive nub "want you to cum for me," I say in between thrusts, "Daddy, fuck!" She whines and grinds herself into my cock harder. Hearing her moans and having her pussy wrapping around my cock has the coil in my belly tightening and releasing, finally. We came together and I collapsed on top of her pulling my dick out of her pussy and whispering in her ear how much I love her.