WandaX NatashaX G! PReader

Wanda x Natasha x reader G!p

(Not proof read)

Y/N Pov

Me and Wanda where on an mission for a week. We missed Nat and decided to make a present for her. Wanda, me and her are having not so often sex and when we have, then we do it normal just pussy fuck and fingering not more. But we were okay with it.

One day Wanda readed Natashas mind and saw that she had a hot dream. When we were on the mission she showed me that and then we had a hot night. And so we decided that we make her dream come true.

Right now we are sitting in the jet and are on our way home. When the jet landed we walked to the car to drive back to our house that I share with my two girlfriends.

When we got to our front door and pulled the door open. Than we walked to the living room and heard the water from the shower. Wanda walked to our shared bedroom to make something and I walked to the bathroom. On my way I stripped from my cloths and then I opened the door.

I walked on tip toes and put the curtains on the side. Then I saw Natasha standing there and washing her hair. I had a good few from her front. And checked her out. When I came to her boobs I feel my self getting hard. I cleared my throat. What catched her attention.

She looked in my direction and had a shocked face. I smirked and walked to her. Then I put my hands on her ass and kissed her hard. I gave her ass a squeeze and got a moan from her. Then I stuck my tongue in her mouth and explored every inch. I turned her around and kissed her neck. I run my hand down her stomach to her pussy and began to play with her clit. She moaned and I then put two fingers in her and begann to move on an inhuman space. She was a moaning mess and I liked it.

I pushed my hard dick on her ass what made her look back at me with an open mouth. I turned her around again and pulled her up by her ass. Than I slide my dick in her pussy and begann to fuck her.

I kissed her and sucked on her neck to mark what was mine.

"Baby you are so tigh for daddy." I groaned.

She let go of an loud moan.

"Fuck. Daddy. Pound your big cock in my tight hole." she moaned out.

That made me more hard and I got faster with my trust.

"Yes. You like Daddy fucking you like the whore you are."

"YES. FUCK. DADDY IM CLOSE."

"Scream my name princess let Wanda hear you baby."

"DADDY." She screamed and came over my dick.

I pulled my cock out of her and put her on the ground. I gave her a kiss and kissed to her ear and Whispered,

"Go to our bedroom. Me and Wanda have a present for you."

Then I licked her ear and hear her moan.  She walked out of the bathroom and I followed her. When we get in the bedroom we saw Wanda on the bed with hand cuffs in her hand and naked. Wanda pulled Nat to her and kissed her. Than she cuffed Nats hands on the head board P and cuffed her feet and ankles to the end of the bed. Now she was spread like a 'V' .

I walked to her head and kissed her one last time soft and said.

"If it's to much baby then say 'Red' and we will stop. Alright?"

She nodded.

"Words Baby girl." Wanda said.

"Y-Yes mommy."

Wanda got her head down to Natashas pussy and blowed in it.

"When you make any noises Than. We need to punish you."

"Okay Mommy." Nat said. Wanda begann to eat her put and I begann to suck on her Nippel and kiss over her body.

After a few minutes Nat let go of an loud moan. Wanda and I stopped and turned Natasha around.

"You are a bad girl. And what get bad girl's?"

"P- Punishment daddy."

"Good. Now I will spank you and you count and thank me for each one."

"Y- Yes D-Daddy."

I hit her ass.

"O-One thank you daddy."

Spank.

"T-Two thank you d-daddy."

I spanked her 15 times and than smoothed her ass. Wanda pulled the cuffs of Nats arms and feet and than she walked to my side.

"Now princess I will fuck your ass and you will reward Mommy."

"Yes Daddy."

Natadha got on all fours and wanda laid on her back so that her pussy was in Nats face. Nat begann to eat her out and I pushed my dick in her ass.

The moan was filled with the moans from my girlfriends and I loved every moment of it. When Wanda came she came to my side and rubbed Natashas clit and I put a fist full of Nats hair in my hand and yanked her head back. What made her back arch and come on the bedsheets. After two more trusts I came inside her and then Wanda pulled me away and liked her ass clean.

We showered and then laid in bed. After a while we let sleep consume us.

A/N
A little late but here it is.

Who is next?

And of course if you have ideas for situations like these then text me or wrote a comment pls. Thanks :)