Lab

Y/N Pov

I'm in the lab alone. Tony and Bruce are on a mission with the others. Natasha my girlfriend and I are the only one at the compus. Currently I sit at my desk and work on a clock with an A.I built in it.

I was silently working with air pots in my ears when I saw the door open and close again. I knew it was Natasha and kept working. She stood behind me, put her hands around my middle and rested her head on my shoulder. I put my Air pots out and lay it in the box back.

"Hey beautiful." She said.

"Hey baby."

"I don't even ask what you're doing."

I laughed and kept working. Natasha took her left hand and put it on my chin and turned my head to her. She looked me in the eye and gave me a kiss. The Kiss was full of lust. With the other hand she dug under my T-shirt and started up to my chest. She grabbed my left breast roughly in the hand and I gasped, she took the chance to bring her tongue into my mouth, we fought for dominance until I brought her in front of me and I threw down the things that were on my table. I put her on the table and put my hands on her legs. We didn't even break our hot make-out season.

Natasha pulled on my t-shirt and I only let go of the kiss to get my t-shirt off, then I pulled her sweater over her head and attacked her neck with kisses. In that time Natasha reached around my back and undid my bra, releasing my breasts. I did the same with her and in the meantime found her sweet spot on her neck and got a moan from her. I focused on at that spot until I got down to her breasts. With one hand I played with her nipple between my fingers and with my mouth I played with the other.

Natasha put her hands in my hair and moaned.

"J.A.R.V.I.S close the door." I said as I took off Nat's pants.

When I heard the door click, I kissed Natasha and let my hand wander down to her pussy. I looked Natasha in the eye and asked for approval. With a nod from hers I pulled her panties down and played with her clit, with my other hand I played with her nipple and with my mouth I gave Nat kisses down to her pussy. There I replaced my hand through my mouth and gave her clit Kitten licks. I looked up at Natasha and made eye contact. She looked so hot. Her mouth made an "O" and she let go of pornographic moans.

"Y/N Please." She begged. I never thought Black Wiodw would beg. I decided that this time I'll be nice and give her what she wants. I stuck a finger in her hole and noticed that she was very wet. I let go of her clit for a moment and said,

"So wet. And everything for me?"

I stuck another finger in her pussy and curled them. Natasha nodded in response to my question.

"Words baby girl."

"Fuck yes." she said.

I smirked and went to work on her clit. I noticed that she is almost at her orgasm and decided to use another finger.

"Fuck Y/N. I am-"

"Come on baby cum for me."

That got her over the Edge and she came over my hand. I still helped her to ride her orgasm out and then pulled my fingers out, which made her whine. I put my fingers in my mouth and kept eye contact with Nat. I hummed at the smack of her cum and Natasha bit her lower lip at the sight. I kissed the way back up to Nat until I got to her lips. I gave her a messy kiss so she could taste herself, which made her moan.

"Ms. Rogers and Agent Romanoff the others are back. "

Natasha groaned and gave me one last kiss, then I took a step back and gave her her clothes back and get my clothes too.

A/N
This is from my other book
Natasha Romanoff x Y/N Rogers. When you guys have ideas massage me. :))