Working

Hela gip x reader (request)

y/n woke up and lifted her head, she still felt exhausted from what Hela had done to her earlier, but things had calmed down. she was sitting in her lap, leaning with her back against her chest, Hela was humming to herself and working on papers without even acknowledging y/n was there. she tried to sit up but quickly realized she was still inside her, she squeaked softly and leaned back against her, her only response was "be quiet, im working" as she wrapped one arm around her waist to keep her still.

she tried to wiggle a little and gasped in overstimulation, she knew Hela would punish her if she got loud, but she needed it, she needed to release. y/n tried to lift herself up against her, whining as half of her member slid out of her. Hela sighed "so noisy." she slammed her back down and y/n fully moaned out, reaching back to grab onto the chair "m-mistress please" Hela just growled in response, going back to work.

after a moment of waiting, y/n tried moving again, arching her back to feel Hela deeper inside her. Hela tried to ignore her little movements until her huffs and soft moans became too distracting. She set her papers down and with one hand she covered her mouth, using the other to help lift y/n up and push her back down onto her dick. her noised were muffled against his hand but she was obviously enjoying herself, pressing her body against her as he started to slam into her. eventually she slid her hand down to her throat, she let out a squeal as she hit that sensitive g-spot "right there hm?" she chuckled in her ear making her shiver as she tightened her grip around her throat.

she thrusted upwards into her, y/n quickly pushed herself down to push she further inside her. Hela growled and sped up, leaving her hand tight around her throat. Y/N began to scream in pleasure and Hela kept fucking her until Y/N came hard around her dick. Hela pushed one time up in Her G-spot and came in her.