Children

Agatha Harkness gip x reader

Names ( daddy, Bunny,), Impragnate ( so no protection), ass play, spanking, p in v, blowjob, dirty talk?, throat fucking,hair pullingrequest from Tumblr

The carpet is soft on your knees as you crawl to kneel at Agatha's feet. Her hand tangles in your hair, tugging on your hair and dragging you towards her already hard dick. "You're going to be a good girl for Daddy, right baby? Gonna make her feel good?" Agatha asks, fingers moving slowly around your neck as she watches you how you take her dick deep down your throat. You nod, breathing heavy around Agatha's dick, and she sighs at the feeling of your warm mouth around her. Her patience for your tentative licks to her dick is short-lived, and your head is suddenly pressed fully down Agatha's thick dick. "Oh fuck," Agatha groans as you deep throat her. She rocks her hips against you, fucking your mouth and her grip on your head keeping you in place. Your senses are fully engulfed by Agatha. The taste of her and the sounds of her moans and the feeling of her roughly pressing you as far down on her as possible all send heat straight to your own cunt and have your eyes rolling back. "Baby daddy's gonna cum down your pretty throat. Right bunny? Gonna take all of my juice." Agatha groans making you nod your head fast, ready to suck every last drop out of her. Soon after she shoots her load down your throat, while you suck it dry, making her pull your head back by your hair. You moan as she does so, some slick dripping down your chin, which makes you look hotter. Agatha grins and pulls your naked body over her lap, her dick pressing against your stomach as you lay there. Agatha rubs your ass and spanks it making you release a moan. Agatha smirks wider "i see your dripping down my tights sweet girl, making me so hard." It's true Agatha's tights were shining from your juice. You look up at her and smile "you know me daddy." Agatha rubs your ass cheek and nods "true." Then she places you on the bed, face down. She rubs her dick a bit and then lays it against your pussy lips. "You ready bunny" you look back at her with an innocent smile, that could trick anybody but her. "I'm always ready, daddy." And with that consent she presses her erected dick deep in your pussy till she bottoms out in you. You both moan at the feeling of being so close to one another. Agatha squeezed your ass cheeks and spanked them sometimes, grinning down at your body, loving how you fall apart under her, ONLY under her while she is fucking your pretty cunt senseless. While you on the other hand are holding the cousin and moaning loudly in it, trying not to scream as the pleasure consumes your whole body.

Agatha saw you holding your screams down but she wouldn't let you, so she pulled your head back by your hair, growling in your ear, not stopping fucking you. "Don't keep your beautiful sounds away from me. Let daddy hear them." And so you did, you are sure that your neighbor's heard them too. Not long after you felt that you were close to coming, and of course Agatha felt it too, how you clenched around her dick trying to pull her deeper in then she already is. "Cum bunny, come for daddy." And so, you did, screaming her name and cumming hard. But that was not enough for you. You turned around so you are facing Agatha watching her face that was full of pleasure. You wrapped your legs around her waist and hold on her. "cum in me daddy, let me give you children ." and so she burst all her cum in your pussy, some off it dripping out, but Agatha stayed in there the whole night, to not waste any of her precious cum.