1. Who cares if he roofied my drink?

It was Sunday evening and I was bored out of my mind with nothing to do so I decided to do what any youthful man in his twenties would do; get drunk off my ass and fuck a random stranger. Ideally, getting myself piss-drunk in the night knowing full well I have to go to work in the morning wasn't really a bright idea but then again, I've never really been one for rationality, that was Ethan's job. Besides, that's a tomorrow problem, this is right now. So I said 'fuck it' to common sense and headed down to the club.

"Blondie over there sent this for you," the bartender says, sliding me a fancy looking cocktail. I turned my attention to the direction he pointed and make eye contact with the blond boy in cute glasses standing by a wall who was currently smiling at me flirtatiously and I wink back at him in the same manner, taking a sip of the drink to show that I'm open to his advances. He walks over to me but stops when he's a few inches in front of me, probably waiting for me to make the next move and I do. I pull him onto my lap sideways when he comes closer and he wraps his arms around my neck, giggling as he places kisses along my jawline while my hands travel to his ass. I start to feel a bit tipsy but choose pay no attention to the slightly funny taste of the drink in my hand as I continue to sip on it. In my drunken, horny state, I really didn't care if he roofied the drink to sleep with me or something, I would've ended up in bed with him anyways.

Somehow we end up in the bathroom with Blondie on his knees in front of my crotch and my dick halfway down his throat. My cock hits the back of his throat and I'm about to release when the cold air suddenly hits my member. I open my eyes and see a man dragging Blondie off my cock.

"What'sssss wrong wid youuuu," I slur out, drunk out of my mind and clearly irritated that I wasn't allowed to reach my orgasmic high. My eyes barely focus on the man in front of me who's holding Blondie by his collar but I manage to make out a few of his features through the dizziness I'm feeling. He has jet black hair and a well defined jaw line and I think he's handsome.

"Why'd you cock block me dudeeeee?" I say as my dick starts to hurt from being denied it's release. Handsome as he may be, he was still a cock blocker and I was not happy about it. "What am I s'posed to do about dis nowwwww?" I ask, pointing to my aching member that was still hanging out of my pants for the world and whoever was unfortunate enough to walk in to the bathroom to see.

"I can take care of that for you," he says, glaring at Blondie before dropping him as the poor boy flees from the bathroom with lightning speed. He drags me into one of the stalls and I hear the lock clock before my back is suddenly slammed against the flimsy door so hard that I'm worried it would break.

He grabs my cock in his hand and slowly starts pumping me. "Fuck, do it faster," I say, trying to thrust into his hand but he uses his other one to pin my waist against the door, effectively stopping me from doing so. His pace slowly increases and I feel myself drawing closer the edge. He rubs his thumb over my slit and I lose it, completely spilling onto his hand and our shirts.

"Tasty," he says as he licks his hand and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't find that hot as hell. My dick seems to agree with me as it suddenly jerks back to life making Handsome smirk at me. " How about we take this somewhere else?" he asks, wiping down our shirts the best he could with some tissue and tucking my junior back into my pants.

"I mean, you're not reallyyyy my type butttttt you're quite good looking and I wouldn't mind something different to spice it up once in a while so why not?"

Handsome says nothing more but smiles and drags me out of the bathroom and outside the club where he hails a cab for us. I feel myself drift in and out of consciousness and when I eventually come to, I'm at the front of my apartment and Handsome is trying to get me to open the door which I finally manage to do after much difficulty.