Tɛη

Arden hummed a tune under her breath as she span around her room, tidying things up around the place. A knock on her dorm interrupted her organizing, as her close friend Macey Laine poked her blonde head in with a smile. "Hey, Little black's waiting for you outside"

Arden nodded and thanked the girl before slightly rushing down the stairs, stepping around the eagle to find her beautiful boy standing with his hands in his black pants, looking around as he tapped his foot quickly. Red flag.

"Hi reg, how're you doing?" she said as she had her hands on either side of the door frame, leaning forward with a grin. Regulus turned to her, sighing before walking towards her with a smile not quite reaching his eyes. "I um, I'm alright. Are you uhm, are you busy now? Cause i can come back later, I just, I-" He stuttered before being interrupted.

"-Regulus, I'm free! What's it you need?" she asked with a smile, stepping onto the hallway grounds, making sure the Ravenclaw common room entrance was sealed. "I don't need, I'm kind of just, I-" he huffed in frustration as he cut himself off, stomping towards her and wrapping his arms around her loosely, hiding his face from the world. He breathed a shaky breath and sighed as she brushed through his hair. "You wanna tell me what's wrong?" arden asked, knowing he'd keep it in forever if she didnt ask.

"I saw sirius on the way here, wanted to ask you something" he took a breath. "had a nice little chat". Arden could feel how tense he was, his breathing laboured and hands trembling. Sh rubbed his back, then grabbed his left hand with her right, their remaining arms still wrapped round each other. She began woddle-swaying them around the entrance, angelic chuckles tumbling out of her lips. Soon enough, regulus was spinning them around aswell, puling her close then pulling away, turning and stumbling and giggling and laughing. His chest felt fine, now. with her, he felt so utterly free.

When arden got too dizzy and retired to her dorm, regulus was offered to come with; and who was he to decline? Once they got to the weirdly color coordinated room, she resumed her cleaning as he plopped on her bed and curled into a ball, resting his face into the softest pillow he'd lay his face on, but maybe he was just biased.

"hey, have you ever thought of what life would be like if we were all sloths?" the heir asked out of nowhere. The ravenclaw burst out laughing, leaning back as she clapped her hands together. "i never thought that was something that would ever come out of your mouth" he soundly sighed in mock defeat.

"it must be the effects of your pillow and the aura of your suspicously omniuos dorm room that reflects your personality" he stated in a robotic monotone voice, making her raise a brow as she grinned. "so what, im suspicious and omnious now? Thought i was the loveliest person on the planet" arden teased and the boy rolled his eyes.

Noticing most of her dorm was now organised, the boy grabbed the girls wrist and pulled her into him, causing her to let out 'woAh!', as she narrowly missed the bed's pole. "you could have given me a concussion, you know that?" arden feighed annoyance, but none the less allowed the boy to wrap his lanky arms around her figure. "i'm surprised you even know big words like cannacushion"

The marley girl let out a bubbling laugh, regulus smiled knowing he was the cause of it.
"hey, what were you coming here for?" the black frowned. "what do you mean?"
"you said that you were coming to ask something before speaking with sirius" she furrowed her eyebrows. Arden could tell regulus had something on his mind, but didnt want to pressure him into asking. "its-, its fine. Don't worry, it can wait" he half smiled, the only thing on his mind was the girl in his arms.

Τɦɛy Aɩɩ Diɛ iη Τɦɛ Eηɖ