ηiŋε

"Okay, regulus. You're freaking out right now, so remember what Evan told you , okay? Okay" The raven-haired boy spoke to himself, recalling the conversation he's had with the friend he considered his brother...

"You what ?" "I want to propose to Arden. I want to marry her" "you do know she's a Ravenclaw, correct? And your parents are Walburga and Orion black, correct?" "Yeah, but she's also a pureblood, Evan""I mean, yeah. But aren't her family blood traitors?" 
"Her father is dead, her mother is a veela, and her brother doesnt even know what blood supremacy is, but he's in Slytherin" "And you think they're gonna approve of a girl who Is a blood traitor?" 
 "Honestly the girl couldn't care less about your blood type. If you-know-who wins the war, good for him. If he doesnt, whatever. that's her perspective on things. I don't see why they wouldnt approve. Plus, they wouldn't want their only heir to go rouge now, would they?" Evan smirked at his best friend's response and wrapped an arm round his shoulders while grinning.
 "Well then,Reggie. You can't marry a girl without putting a ring on her finger, can you?"

He stared at the ground as he walked, not noticing where he was going, which was mainly the reason he now faced the person he dreaded the most instead of his lover. "Oh, 'm sorry ma- oh, hiya reg" his older brother, Sirius black exclaimed feigning confidence. Regulus furrowed his brows in frustration before stepping around the boy.

"Hey- wait! You can't ignore me forever!" Sirius yelled. 'I can. Just like you left forever' regulus wanted to say, but kept his mouth clamped shut. "Okay, look. I'm sorry, can you please talk to me?" the older boy pleaded. 

Regulus kept on his strong demeaner and continued walking, feeling a tingling sensation in his chest. "Regulus, I'm truly sorry for leaving you, I really am. But I couldn't stay in that wretched house any longer, and I knew Walburga doesn't treat us the same, so I knew you'd be alright!" Sirius explained, and regulus snapped. 

"Alright? Sirius, You're a coward! Do you know that? The moment you left; I was made Heir. I had piles of expectations on my shoulders- which are twigs by the way, and just because you got disowned doesn't mean you're the only one facing their wrath! Who do you think got punished and cursed a billion times for trying to convince that God awful lady to take it easy on you, Kreacher? I don't even know how you're in Gryffindor. Maybe because you were brave enough to leave like Andy, But I was brave enough to stay. I was the spare, I was the only reason you managed to get out of that house easily. Find me when you realize, you're not the only one with a problematic life. Now, go back to your brother, I'm sure he's waiting for you in your not so secret hideout" he spat before turning around and continuing his path to the Marley girl, the tingling in his chest now turning to a squeeze.

Τɦɛy Αɩɩ Diɛ in Τɦɛ Eηɖ