Fiʋɛ

"tell me what?" a hoarse voice interrupted, and the two on the rock snapped their heads towards it. Regulus stood, in all his glory... Plus eyebags and messy hair (which Arden loved on him, but not in this case) and wrinkled Slytherin sweater. "I'll leave you to it.." Sirius spoke quietly before sprinting out the scene. Regulus heard the girl mutter innocent profanities under her breath as she watched his older brother run away. (it only consisted of 'mother trucker' and a 'butt cheek on a stick') she finally turned to him a she never removed his gaze from her. 

regulus couldnt lie and say the sight if his brother with his bestfriend didnt rile him up, because it did. He thought sirius would lie and say regulus was the most vike child on this planet, though he put his jealousy aside and gathered whatever courage he had in him, then walked up to arden.

"Arden, I-" he started but then, "look, before you say anything, hear me out. I know how much you love your space but you need to understand your not alone. I am your bestest and only friend and our friendship means the universe to me and no matter how much you want me to leave I will stick by your side forever" "Arden I-" "NO let me finish! You are someone I have known for so years and even though we have our rocky moments your still my favorite and the only Slytherin boy I know" "Would you let me-" "I understand that even after all we've been through together you want to burry our friendship even though i want more to us, so by all means, ignore me all you want. I'll leave you alone and i wont brother you and as much as i think you should let me help you, do what you need to do, even if it means leaving me out of your life-"

 she stopped talking. Not because she wanted to, but because regulus wanted her to. He didn't just tell her to shut up, he grabbed her wrists softly and pulled her to him gently. Then, without a second thought placed his lips on hers. One thing was running through her mind. His lips are on my lips!

◖◐●◑◗

Τɦɛy Αɩɩ Diɛ Iη Τɦɛ Eηɖ